"So, which one is it?" You ask, getting anxious to see where this is headed.

"I mean... I, well, I just think you deserve better than him." He shrugs.

"Really? Any suggestions on who I actually deserve?" You can't help but tease him again, you're really hoping he'll reply what you've been wanting to hear for ages.

"Uh... It's nearly 5, I have to go. We'll talk later." He replies, kind of nervously, as he storms off, leaving you standing there, feeling a bit heartbroken.

-

Raw has just finished, and you didn't lay your eyes on Seth one single time during the rest of the day. You went on your promo and match, but besides that you were pretty much dragging yourself around the arena, overthinking things, lost in your own thoughts.

So, you decided to just take a shower and go to the hotel, you really needed sleep and rest, right now.

You had just got into your room and opened your suitcase when your phone beeped.

"An unknown number?" You mumble to yourself as you read it on the screen. Well, the only solution is opening the text.

Hi (y/n). It's Seth. Where are you?

What the hell? Seth? How did he get your number? So many questions were running your mind, that you almost forget to text him back.

Hi. How did you get my number? And I'm on my room, I'm tired.

You are so nervous, that you make yourself get busy with something. So, you head to your suitcase again, taking your toiletries and pajamas out. Suddenly, your phone beeps again and you run to it, leaving the items on the suitcase again.

Nikki gave it to me. I asked for it, don't be mad at her. What's your room?

So, Nikki gave him your number. Because he asked. Well, this is interesting. What? Your room?

Oh, okay... Why do you want to know that?

You reply and go grab the items you left on the suitcase, for what seemed the 10th time in 10 minutes. You drop them on top of the bed, as your phone beeps again.

I want to talk to you. Please, (y/n). I know you're tired, but it's only 5 minutes.

Now he wants to talk? This man is a mystery. But you love it.

Okay, fine. I'm on room 113.

You text him for the last time, and head to the bathroom, trading your clothes for the pajamas. Well, not really pajamas, more like an old white t-shirt you just couldn't leave and some black shorts. You brushed your teeth, and you were tying your hair in a loose bun when someone knocks on your door. You finish tying your hair and the knocking starts again.

"I'm coming!" You yell. "Jesus!" You reach the door and open it, revealing Seth Rollins. "Hi."

"Hey..." He greets, looking a bit weird. "Can I come in?"

"Sure." You reply, moving away so he could get in, and closing the door behind you. "So... what did you want to talk about?" You ask, starting to feel more nervous by the minute.

"I... Uh. Remember when I told you earlier today... well, that you deserved better than Roman?" He asks, his voice a bit uneven as if he wasn't able to control his breathing due to nerves.

"Yeah, I do. You never got to tell me your suggestion." You reply, trying to smile slightly at him. You could feel the tension thick in the air.

"Me." He shoots shyly, after a couple of seconds of silence.

"What?" You ask, rather shyly as well, making sure you heard him well.

"I said me. I'm the suggestion. I'm not better than Roman, at all... And you deserve so much better than me, really, but that doesn't stop me from... I mean, I... I really like you." He stutters trying to express his feelings, and you swoon hearing his words.

"I deserve someone who really likes me, respects me and isn't afraid of being happy." You reply, but he's avoiding your gaze. "And Seth... if that's you, I'm not complaining. At all. Because I really like you too." You add, softly, your heart thudding rapidly, as his gaze locks on yours.

He doesn't say another word, as he starts walking towards you, his cheeks tinted with a small blush. He places his hands on your face's sides, his thumbs caressing your cheeks softly, his gaze still locked on yours, only now moving between your eyes and your lips.

"Just kiss me already!" You snap, impatiently, but smiling.

And he didn't have to be told twice. He kissed you, softly at first, only a few pecks. Then, he pulls back.

"By the way, I was about to... I was just taking in the sight." He smirks as he blushes a bit, and you feel your heart flutter he's just too cute.

You lean up and kiss him, now more roughly. You slipping your tongue on his mouth, caressing his. Him nipping on your bottom lip, earning moans from you. A few minutes after, you're both gasping for air, and so turned on, you can't even think straight.

"I want you so bad." You purr as you look up at him.

"(y/n), we don't have to do this today. We should go slow." He says softly, still breathing a bit hard.

"You don't want me that bad, right?" You ask sadly, as you step away from him.

"Fuck, I do want you. So bad. I really do. But I can wait. Really." He replies, as he closes the gap between you again. "I haven't even made you officially mine."

"Yeah, you haven't... but if you don't want to-"

"I want to. I want you to be officially mine. Not someone else's. Mine." He smiles, cradling your face in his hands once more. "So, (y/n), do you want to be my girl?"

"Does that make you my man?" You ask, blushing, as you put your hands over his.

"Yep. If you take me." He smiles widely.

"Then, it's a yes." You lean up, pressing your lips to his.

"I'm so tired, and I know you are too, so we should go to sleep, get some rest." He says softly when you pulled back.

"Yeah, you're right." You agree, and then a pout makes its way to your lips.

"Alright, baby, what do you want to ask me?" He chuckles, knowing your pout.

"Please, stay tonight. Stay here with me."

"I'll stay with you... I'll be here for you until you tell me not to."