Chapter 21

-Chris POV-
"What did he say to you?" AJ asked as he put his bag on his lap and shut my car door.
"I told him not to listen to the students." I sighed, starting the car.
"How do we make this stop?" AJ sighed.
"We cant." I shrugged
"What do you mea-lets just stop talking about it."
"If it gets too far I'll figure something out. Your senior year shouldn't be shitty."
"With you it makes it a little less shitty." He looked up at me as we both laughed.
"It shouldn't be any shittier." I kissed him before putting the car in drive. "Maybe I should take you home, you need to rest."
"No, it's fine, I need help on your homework."
"I can just give you the answers, I'll teach you how to do it in school hours, but I don't want to work when I don't have to." I pulled out and began to drive to my house.
"Then what will you do when you have kids?" AJ asked, looking out the window.
"I'll be busy teaching them other things, like how to fish or pay taxes, stuff you need for life."
"But babe you can't let them fail school, they need to get at least a high school degree.. right?"
"Yes of course, when they get to high school I'll put them in vocational schools. They can explore their talents as well learn how to find the hypotenuse of a triangle." I shrugged my shoulders.
"I wish I could know how deal with random situations like you do. I think I'd have a lot less stress." AJ sighed.
"I just think a lot about a bunch of random shit. You don't have to have everything planned out."
"Maybe not." I looked over quickly to see AJ slowly closing his eyes.
...
-AJ POV-
"Hey love, wake up we're here." I woke up to Chris' beautiful ass eyes.
"Where?" I looked around to see Chris' house. "Oh, wow it felt like I was asleep for a couple of hours or something."
"I just stopped at the store to get myself an iced tea. I got you one too, I'm not sure if you'd like it so I got a small." Chris pointed to a small Dunkin' Donuts cup in his cup holders as I grabbed it and took a sip.
"Thank you, can you carry me too?" I laughed as Chris shook his head and grabbed my bag.
"You got shot in the shoulder not the leg." He walked off to his front door.
"Thanks! Nice to know that my boyfriend isn't strong enough to carry me!" I yelled out as I got out of the car and shut it, following behind Chris.
...
"How much homework do you have?" Chris asked as he took off his shoes.
"Math, Chemistry...uh yeah." I shrugged.
"Okay well get out both I'll give you the answers for Chem and if you need help on math I'll try my best."
"Okay, I'm almost done with math so I think I'll be okay." I went over and grabbed my bag, and pulled out my homework. Chris looked at the two sheets and signaled me to hand him a pen. I handed him a pen and he finished my Chemistry homework. He handed me back the pen and I finished the last five problems I had for math.
-Chris POV-
"Love, you want to take a nap after this? I know your tired." I asked.
"As long as it's with you." He said, not breaking eye contact with his homework.
"Yea of course, should we set a timer or something? You know so we don't over sleep?"
"Yeah, do 8. We can leave at 8:30 or 9:00, if that's okay with you."
"That's fine."