Chapter 4

(A/N: So I'm planning to put in short edits for each chapter, and they're all going to be all made by me. If I'm not able to make an edit when I  want to publish a chapter, then I'll simply just put in a photo. Note the edits will usually not be based on the chapter. I hope you guys like them though! And don't worry the edits will be have AJ/Chris in them but I guess you guys kind of figured that already xD anyways, on with the story)
-AJ POV-
It's now October, and I'm already having trouble in Mr.Jericho's class. I've started to come after school and there's been a few times we touched, like once I tripped when I was making my way to his desk and my hand ended up on his lap. He handled it calmly and so did I, but inside I was a mess. Then there was this other time where I was having computer problems and Mr.Jericho was helping me from behind. I kind of liked it since his arms were inches away from my face. I kinda wanted to bite them, this is taboo, but I can't easily see pass it.
-Mr.Jericho POV-
I sat in my desk and waited for AJ to come by for extra help again, he mentioned that he had questions on the homework. I just hope we can get things done quickly, it's been snowing all day and the snow is getting quite high. I don't know why there's snow in October, but it was completely unexpected this morning. And I don't need to be snowed in this hell hole. With AJ it would make it be a bit better, but I'd still prefer to be home.
Hearing a thump, I tuned back into reality and noticed AJ dropped a ton of his text books on the ground.
"Sorry these teachers think all I do in my spare time is homework." He bent over and picked up some text books.
"Almost all of these teachers are the same." I said as I stood up and helped AJ with his things.
"Yea they really are." AJ chuckled as he organized everything and pulled out my homework.
"I hope my homework isn't too much to handle." I joked as AJ laughed sarcastically.
"No Mr.Jericho it isn't." He smiled at me and pulled out his pen. "Could you help me out with this question though?" He walked up next to me and pointed at a problem.
"Well I'll give you a hint on this one, in an elemental state, the number of electrons and protons will always be equal."
"Funny because that's the only thing I can remember." AJ chuckled, scratching the back of his head.
"Well AJ I've noticed that you're more of s visual learner, so write it down on the board, and I'll help you out if you get stuck."
"Okay." AJ grabbed a marker and began to write the problem down. Before I could say anything the janitor came into the room.
"Hello Mr.Jericho." He looked around the room and gave AJ and small smile.
"Hey Wade what's up?"
"I'm afraid I've got some bad news. We're snowed in." (You see what I did there? xD I'm such a dork.)
"Who else is in the building?"
"So far just the three of us, I'm going around the school cleaning the classrooms, so I'll let you know if I find anybody else." He walked out of the room.
"Thanks for letting us know." I told him as he turned back and nodded.
AJ turned back at me "After this do you mind if I call my dad and let him know what's going on?"
"Yea of course."
...
After helping AJ with his homework, and I mean all of his homework, he called his dad and he told him he was snowed in as well, and he couldn't leave work. He said it looks like he's going to be stuck there all night. Which probably means AJ and I aren't leaving anytime soon.
"Well I don't know what to do." AJ shrugged.
"Are you hungry? We could go get something to eat at the lunchroom, and I'll even take you into the teachers room, where the actual food is."
"Yea sure. I probably will have something small though." AJ grabbed his phone and put it in his back pocket.
"That's fine." I walked out of the room as AJ followed me.