Chapter 7

Kat's POV

I am awestruck, this place is huge. I look at each man and they smile at me. "This is the pack house, Love. There are many others that live here too." Drake tells me. "Relax, Kitten, we are the bosses here, and now you are too." He winks at me and I follow them into the massive gray and white house. There has to be at least four floors. The inside is very comforting, warm colors, nothing overly fancy, just like a regular home, only bigger, way bigger. "We will give you the tour tomorrow, for now, let's go to bed." Drake purrs in my ear and I feel the shiver of lust go down my spine. Garrett looks at me and his eyes darken. He scoops me up and runs up the stairs, lots of stairs before tossing me onto the bed. I remember this bed. It isn't long before we are all hands and mouths. 

I wake up the next morning and find myself very warm. I look to my left and Garrett is curled up to me and Drake is curled up on my right side. The sight makes me chuckle. It's Sunday and this is usually a long day for me. I used to work almost twenty hours on a Sundays but today, I don't because my stubborn mates told me that I couldn't work at the bar until I healed and I quit the dinner so that I can start my new job tomorrow. Then, a thought hits me, I don't really have any business wear, all my clothes are uniforms and jeans. Oh well, Joel will have to deal with it, all my money goes to Brad's debts and he knows it. 

Drake starts to stir and opens his eyes. He looks at me and smiles, "Thank the Goddess, it wasn't just a dream." I laugh and he pulls me into his arms, placing gentle kisses all over my face. Then, there is a second set of hands roaming my body. I moan and then pull away from them. I turn to see two large, grown men, pouting. "Baby." Garrett whines, making me chuckle. "I have morning breath and I need a shower." The shower seemed to perk them up and I ran to the bathroom, giggling while they chased me. Drake wraps his arms around me and whispers against my ear, "Wolves love the chase, Sweetheart." His husky voice sends shivers down my spine. 

After a very hot shower, we head down to the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast, Kitten?" Garrett asks me. I shrug, "I usually don't eat breakfast, so..." Drake shakes his head, "Not happening, Sweetheart. You are eating properly from now on. Garrett and I are going to take very good care of you from now on." For some reason, those words send a flush of heat through my body and Drake chuckles, "That too." He winks and I can't help the blush that spreads across my face. "Pancakes it is then." Garrett says as he gets to work cooking. 

After breakfast, we are all sitting in the living room, watching a movie. "So, what are you wearing to work tomorrow?" Garrett asks me, I am sandwiched between the two of them, each has one of my hands in theirs. I shrug, "Jeans and a tee, it's pretty much all my wardrobe consists of." He looks at me like I grew another head. "You cannot go to work at a new job in jeans and a tee. You need to look professional, then they will treat you professionally." I snort, "I am working for a damn loan shark, Gar, I doubt he gives a shit." Drake growls next to me, "Don't remind me, Sweetheart. I don't like this at all." I nod, "I don't either, but we shook hands, it's a done deal." Drake sighs, "We could just pay him off." I push away from him, "Don't you dare. I told you, you can't just buy me. These are my problems." Garrett shakes his head, "No, Kitten, they are your ex-husband's problems. Like or not, we are going to find him and make him fix this. For now, you need to do what you are doing, but after we find him and his mate, we will set all this straight." 

I sigh, "That has only been my dream since the first loan shark broke his legs." Garrett chuckles, "Now, then, we need to go shopping, because our Luna needs new clothes. Also, this weekend we will be presenting you to the pack." My eyes grow wide," Oh shit, that sounds big." Drake just squeals, "SHOPPING!" I roll my eyes, but they don't stop until I agree, so we head out to the mall. 

Several hours and more money than I care to say later, we return home. "Well, now you are taken care of and I must say that lingerie shop was my favorite." Garrett wiggles his eyebrows at me, causing me to laugh. It's late and we all exhausted so we fall into bed and fall asleep almost instantly. My alarm goes off entirely too soon and I roused from a peaceful and very warm sleep. I crawl out from between my two men and they cuddle into each other. It is too cute. I grab my phone, they bought me a new one yesterday, and snap a picture. 

I giggle silently and head to the bathroom for a shower. Afterward, I throw on a black lace bra and panty set we bought yesterday and blow dry my hair and style it, leaving it down, apply light make up and then go to our closet. I am standing there, trying to figure out what I want to wear, when a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist and I pulled into a hard chest. "You look delicious, Kitten." Garrett whispers against my shoulder. I smile, "Morning, love." He places a kiss against my shoulder and then slaps my ass, "Get dressed before I throw you onto the bed and ravish you, Drake and I have a meeting in an hour and you will make me late." I laugh and pull out a black pencil skirt, baby blue cami, and cream cardigan along with a pair of black silk thigh high stockings and black pumps. 

I decide to tease the guys a little and lay my things on the bed. I pick up one stocking and slowly bend over, pulling the stocking on slowly. I hear a growl. I chuckle to myself before I repeat the process on the other side. Another growl. I slip on the rest of my clothes and turn to see my men, dressed in suits and looking extremely sexy. They are looking at me like I am their last meal. "What?" I ask innocently. Garrett growls at me, "That wasn't nice, Kitten. You are going to pay for that later." Drake nods and I laugh. Teasing them is too fun. 

We eat a quick breakfast and head to the garage. Drake hands me a set of keys, "Here, so you can get to work." I sigh, "Thank you for letting me borrow a car." He and Garrett laugh. "No, Sweetheart, We bought you a car. That one is yours." He points to a brand new black Range Rover. My jaw drops, "No way. I can't. It's too much." Garrett shakes his head, "It's nothing, Kitten. We make a lot of money and we want to spoil you and we will, with or without your permission. Now, get your sweet little ass to work." I shake my head, but I don't have time to argue, I can't be late. "We will talk more about this tonight." I point to each of them and they nod before kissing me goodbye. I sigh as I climb into my beautiful new car. 

After putting the address into the GPS, I am off. It only takes me about ten minutes to get to work. It is a rather flashy office building, new and modern. I am glad the guys made me buy new clothes, jeans would have looked odd. I park in the garage and go into the building. There is a tall, model looking blonde behind the reception desk. "May I help you?" Her voice is soft and sweet. "Yes, I am Kathrine Miller and I am to start work with Joel today." She nods and types something into the computer and hands me a badge. "You need this to get anywhere in the building, Mr. Remmington is on the top floor, just take the last elevator and scan your badge, it will take you there. Have a good day, Ms. Miller."  I smile, "Thank you, miss?" She smiles, "I'm just Torrie." I nod, "Thank you, Torrie." I follow her directions and the take the last elevator. It has no buttons, just a scanner for the card. I swipe it and it goes quickly to the top floor. 

The doors open to a room that is all windows, "Ah, welcome, Kat. You are right on time. I am glad that you found the place. Now, isn't the view breathtaking? I like to look over the city and see that the world is mine for the taking." Joel booms out. Today he is in an expensive three-piece suit, gray pinstripes and a pale blue shirt and white tie. "Thank you, Mr. Remmington." He shakes his head, "No, Kat, we are on a first name basis here. You and only you can call me Joel. You are my personal assistant and we are going to be very close." He is making me feel a bit uncomfortable. I push it down and smile at him. "So, what's first?" He looks me up and down, "You look lovely today, by the way. First thing is first, I have some paperwork that needs to sorted, separated, and put in the correct folders. Everything is clearly marked. It's all on your desk." He points to a large, glass desk on the other side of the room. I nod and get started. 

It is approaching five in the evening, when Joel comes into the office, he has been in and out all day. "Ok, Kat. I think we call it a day." I nod and grab my bag, ready to leave and get my punishment, just thinking about has me worked up. "Where are you going?" Joel asks he is suddenly next to me. "Home." I tell him and he laughs. "The deal your lovely ex-husband worked with me says otherwise, my dear. After meeting you, I was entranced. Your ex-husband said that I could have you and I agreed to forgive his entire debt, so you see, I own you." I spin and look at him. "Look, I don't care what my EX husband told you, He doesn't own me and neither do you. Now I am leaving and not coming back, so do whatever you want to Brad." He laughs before grabbing me and shoving a needle into my neck, as I am losing consciousness, I hear him, "I do like them feisty. You are mine now, Kat."  My last thought is Drake and Garrett, I love you.