Story Of My Life

Smut ahead. 

I was sitting on a bench in the park waiting for Marshall to arrive. Well, when I say sitting, I mean I was fidgeting, like I always did when I was nervous. but then I started to ponder, maybe he wasn't going to be bothered about my news, maybe it was just me? but then I cast my mind back to a couple of nights ago, before all of this....

flashback

Hailie was off rehearsing for her walk, so Marshall and I went out for dinner and a walk around central park. We'd had the best time, a quiet romantic meal, which it was; he was a smoothie when he wanted to be, and then a hand-in-hand walk in the evening air. We spoke about a lot of things that night, his hopes for Hailie, the fears for himself, what he had planned for his music, and then me...

"I can't believe I feel this way about you girl" was what he told me. "I never thought I'd ever be this happy" he sure knew how to make me blush. I listened to his words as we walked along the lake, my hand wrapped up in his. He told me that he wanted to be with me and make me happy, and frankly, I never expected to want him to do all those things either.

We'd stopped by the lake and he turned to face me, taking my hands in his. "You're my girl right?" he asked, looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but blush. Still, I smiled and nodded shyly, he still made me shy. He grinned, "well, I'm still finalizing the tour details for next month, and I just wanna make sure you know where my heads at, while I'm away" he carried on, I think he was trying to ease my mind about him being on tour, assuming that I was being insecure about the whole thing which I wasn't. But I was going to let him say his little speech all the same.

..............

It was a nice moment we shared together, hell, most of the time we were together it was like that. I think we were both secretly freaked out that a relationship, if that was what this was, could be like this. Still, here I was now, three days from then, waiting to tell him my news. It felt like I had been sat here for hours waiting for him, when in actual fact it was fifteen minutes, and I was early, when I saw him walking up, wearing his usual slouchy jeans, white trainers, a thick navy hoodie and ball cap on his head, shielding his eyes for a little cover.

He'd been on conference calls all day in his hotel, so this was the first time I had been able to see him. I saw him jogging across the road toward me, so I stood up waiting for him to reach me. My butterflies began swirling again.

"Hey baby" he greeted me, pulling me against him, kissing me roughly on the lips. He was horny; I knew it from his kiss, or the look in his eyes. We'd not slept together since the first time, and I knew he craved it as much as I did, but circumstances weren't in our favor. And truth be told, right now wasn't exactly the perfect time either, but he had other intentions....

"c'mon" he said, grabbing my hand as he pulled his lips away from mine. Not even giving me a chance to speak or even say hello to him. I found myself following him round the back of the building he was staying in and to the huge black shiny SUV that he had rented for the time he was here. I assumed we were heading off somewhere, until he pulled the car keys out of his hoodie pocket and unlocked the doors. He pulled open the back drivers side door and looked to me. I knew then that he had other ideas and was checking that it was okay with me first. That was cute. And still incredibly stupid of him to think I'd be against it. so, I never said a word as I looked back at him, making him look concerned that he'd fucked up, until I moved passed him and up into the car. "that's my girl..." I heard him growl as he followed me onto the back seat.

Hearing the car door close, I turned back to him, just in time to feel his hands grab at my waist. Pulling me against him as his lips attacked mine with a fiery passion. Obviously, my aims of this meeting had gone completely out of the window right now, but I needed to tell him before the day was through.