Hailie's Dad

Plain Text-Reader POV

Italics- Marshall's POV

Two days later...

I was on my way to Hailie's place ready for her photo shoot. I'd set off early that morning to make sure I had enough time to get there in case I got lost along the way. But luckily I hadn't and I was about 30 minutes early and just turning off the highway to the pebbled drive of her dad's estate. "I knew he was loaded but jeez..." I sighed to myself as I approached the security at the main gate.

"Good morning ma'am" the huge black guy nodded at me, a little warmth in his voice but a mightily stern expression. "Morning" I smiled back, my usual chirpy self. "I'm here for Hailie's shoot, my name's Victoria Armstrong" I told him. The guy checked his list and obviously found my name as he nodded to himself. "Sure miss, have a good day" he said, looking back up at me. "And nice truck" he winked. "Thank you" I smiled back and then slowly pulled away and headed down the driveway after the gates opened up in front of me.

I saw them close back up slowly behind me as soon as I was through, and nervously I took a deep breath. I figured they must need all this security to keep the family safe, I mean, there must be thousands of crazy fans that try and get in all the time. I looked back to the road ahead and slowly carried on down the driveway. I glanced at the clock and rolled my eyes, I was always stupidly early for everything, "I better call Hailie" I thought, grabbing my cell off the passenger seat.

"Hey sweetie!"

"hi Hailie,"
"you're already here aren't you?!" she giggled. I blushed, "you know me too well" I laughed, "well don't worry, Cedric has called to say you're coming down, someone will let you in, I'm just about to have a briefing with the magazine" she explained. "Okay, I'll see you soon then" I nodded, even though Hailie couldn't see me. "Okay honey!" Hailie sang and then hung up. I took a deep breath as I saw the house come into view. Or should I say mansion? The place was frickin' huge!

I pulled up in front of the house beside a bright red Corvette and cut off the engine. Whilst admiring it, I slipped out of my truck and onto the awkward gravel under my heels. I pulled my black jumper down over my bum, checking I looked okay in the reflection of my truck. I dusted down my leggings a little, and then walked round to the passenger side and pulled out my make up cases and handbag. Locking iron hide up, I dropped my keys into my Michael Kors bag and tiptoed towards the front door.

I gave a swift knock on the door and rang the bell, waiting patiently. I turned to the scenery behind me, and was pretty much blown away at how pretty it was. You would never guess this was in Detroit. Everything here was green and lush and peaceful, the mirror opposite of the typical 'motor city'. As I was looking out onto the grounds I hadn't noticed that the door behind me had opened....

Man, there were shit loads of women roaming around my house, not to mention the gay guys too, and I was fucked if I knew what any of em did, but now there was another one of them ringing my bell. Hailie should be getting this was all I could think of as I walked to the front door.

I opened it up to be greeted by some chick stood with her back to me. "Yo, can I help you?" I asked them, not without checking out that ass. Hey come on, I am a guy after all, and it was that fine it was a shame not to admire it. The chick then turned around. Wow.

"Sorry," she blushed, stepping forward, "I'm Victoria-"

"Oh yeah, Hailie's girl" I interrupted her. Shit, I'd been checking out my daughter's friend! "Yeah, sorry I'm a little early..."