Somehow, Faith made it look like I was barely wearing any makeup, when I was probably wearing more than I ever did. My hair fell down my back in soft waves and not a single strand of hair was out of place.

"Faith," I breathed out, still amazed at how well she managed to make me look. "How.. how did you–oh, my God."

She laughed. "I'm just that amazing." She said with a conceited shrug. "Now I think you should go get dressed because it's seven forty."

I hopped out of the chair and made my way into the closet. Taking the shirt and skirt off their hangers, I walked back to the restroom, shooing Faith away so that I could change. Once I was fully dressed, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled a small smile. I didn't like dressing or looking girly, but this looked simple and pretty, and it went with my personality.

I twisted the door knob and stepped out of the restroom. Faith looked up from the same Seventeen magazine I had been reading, her gaze landing on me.

"Holy–Oh, my God, you look gorgeous!"

I smiled, reaching up to tuck my hair behind my ear shyly. "You think so?"

"Uh, yeah." Her warm smile quickly turned into an evil smirk. "And I know Logan's gonna think so, too."

"Oh, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Aw, come on. You know you like him." She said, raising her eyebrows at me.

"I–I.. I do not." I stammered, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Right. Then can you explain why you're blushing?" She teased me.

I covered my cheeks and glared at her in embarrassment. "I hate you."

As Faith laughed, my phone vibrated from my nightstand. I walked over and picked it up, seeing that the text was from Logan.

Hey, I'll be there in five minutes. Do you mind if we take your car? Mine is in the shop. -Logan

Yeah, of course! I'll see you then. -Lauren

Locking my phone, I looked up at Faith. "Do you want to wait with me while Logan gets here?"

"Actually, I gotta get going. My mom wants me to meet her new boyfriend." She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out, pretending to stick her finger down her throat.

I laughed before leading her out to the front door, where we hugged and said our goodbyes.

"You better call me afterwards and tell me all the details!" She called as she walked down the driveway.

"I will!" I shouted back.

I closed the door and flopped onto the couch, switching the TV on. As I clicked through the channels, not interested in any of the shows they were showing, the doorbell rang.

Knowing it was Logan, I grabbed my phone and took my keys from the little hook beside the door. I twisted the doorknob and swung the door open, my eyes landing on Logan.

He stood with his hands shoved into his pockets, and he had a cute–I mean–he had a smile on his face. He wore a black leather jacket over a plain white t-shirt and dark colored jeans. His chocolate brown hair was in the silky perfect-kind-of-mess it was always in.

"Hey," He greeted, the smile still present on his face. He outstretched his arms, as I did, too, and pulled me into a hug. "You look nice."