[8]: You better leave..

The slow romantic music hummed through their body as they danced rhythmically. Paul had a firm grip over Claudia's curved waist and they were gently dancing. It was so awkward for Claudia but she didn't argue.

This song was about to end with a start for new one. Paul stepped closer when new the song started and twisted her body around his arm towards his chest.

"You have a perfect figure. Why don't you do modelling" Paul Griezmann started the conversation.

"Hmm. Well I never tried." She replied a bit brokenly. Sweat and a weird feeling of insecurity made her nervousness prominent.

"Hey..! Be relax" he tried to soothe her. A grip on his shoulder was tightened as she was a bit scared and gasped.

"Sir?"

"I hope you're not working for Andrew" He insisted.

"No." She honestly replied.

"Come with me.. I wanna discuss something after the party gets over" Mr. Griezmann said in an ordering tone and Claudia nodded.

..
"Ladies and gentlemen.. I might take some of your precious time but I would highly appreciate a round of applause for my soon to be fiancée Ms. Claudia Grey". His words sucked the oxygen out of Claudia's body. The whole crowd cheered to see the woman Andrew had chosen for himself.. There were whistles and claps but nothing seemed to move Claudia. She was so shocked and stunned by the sudden announcement. With a deep breath she walked up to Andrew and warningly smiled at him before she could have smiled at the crowd.

"Andrew what the hell are you trying to do?" Claudia whispered through whistles while maintaining the fake smile towards crowd.

"Just do as I say" he whispered through the same fake smile he maintained.

"No.." She now turned to him with a forceful smile. "I am going to run Andrew.. I am not your puppet okay?" She blurted as some flowers were thrown at them.

"Shut up okay?" He huffed at her.

"Andr-"

And there he grabbed her hand, twisted her arm and inserted the ringing her tiny fingers. She was so angry as she just wanted to bite his hand but due to the people she stood in front of, she behaved. Numerous claps were heard by them but Claudia wanted to shout at Andrew.

She was all red and burned from inside. Especially after what Andrew did to her. Why did he do that? Everyone cheered and beamed at the sudden news though some people were also glaring at Andrew but he brushed it away and stood beside Claudia for greetings.

She was so embarrassed and angry yet didn't say a word because she knew that once she'll her mouth, then it might never stop.

Andrew tugged his arm into his and smiled at the couple walking towards us. His warm touch send butterflies to her tummy but she pushed them away. His touch was warm and it reminded her of someone. "Congratulations to the newly engaged couple" an old Lady praised resting her hand on Claudia's head. "May Almighty increase love between you" she praised. Claudia pretended to smile yet was about to burst.

"Andrew.. You grew up so fast" the old man added and Andrew stupidly nodded. Claudia was trying her best to pull her hand out of Andrew's arm but she failed after the continuous force he was exerting.

The couple left with blank expressions and Andrew turned to face Claudia. "Stop pretending like a two year old who didn't get his toffee..! Okay?" Andrew warmed but Claudia just rolled her eyes and walked away after pushing his arm away.

It was time to leave now partly some guest perhaps some couple, or group of men were leaving. Claudia didn't bother to cross way with Andrew but at last know they had to leave.