"Am...I mean, yeah if you haven't asked anyone else yet" Normani gives Dinah a shy smile. Dinah on the other side bowed down her head trying to hide her blush but I noticed it already. I glance at Camila who mouthed 'Oh my god!' With I couldn't hold myself from laughing on their cutely interaction.

"Awe, you both looked cute hiding all your blushy faces! But who says you're both invited to our wedding?" Camila continued laughing at her friend and Normani.

"Yeah, who says we're actually inviting the two of you?" I seconded Camila's tease; Normani raised her eyebrow in response.

"See Cheche? Even Mrs. Cabello agreed on me. You two are not invited." I raised my eyebrow to Camila who smirks at me. There's no way I'm carrying her name after marriage.

"Shut up Chancho! I'll be your best man whether you like it or not! You're lucky enough I'm offering myself even I'm such a busy person."

"Yeah right whatever! Come on now let's get grovin'" Camila paid the bill and stood up reaching my hand. "And you princess is coming with us."

"Thank you for invitation Camila but it's a wrap for me for tonight"

"Ms. Jauregui, may I ask you an honest question and hopefully you'll answer me honestly also. When was the last time you had went out with your friends and actually had a good time?"

I open my mouth to answer but before words come out Normani beat me to it "NEVER!" rolling her eyes standing up.

"That's what I thought. Come on Princess. Let's get wild and forget about work and business just for one night" I shook my head and takes her hand held out for me.

We grab our coats, walked out of the restaurant and made our way on Camila's car which she insisted we should use. She opens the front door for me since Normani and Dinah abruptly settled themselves first at the backseat.

We have arrived at the Purdy Lounge which is not so crowded, maybe because it's Monday. Who even goes to the club on Mondays. This is ridiculous! I muttered behind my mind. Camila walks over the entrance and greeted the security, by the looks he knew her. She leads the way inside the club.

As we enter the club, I was surprised with the amount of people occupied in the dance floor. Even on Monday evening this club is full packed which is opposite from the outside. We settled in a VIP lounge upstairs, Normani sits beside Dinah across Camila and I.

Suddenly I felt Camila leans in and whispers in my ear "Can you wait here for a while? I'll get us drinks. What would you like to have?" I felt her warm breath heats up my whole body.

I gulped before answering her very simple question "I think whiskey would be great for me".

"Your wish is my command your highness," she winks at me and squeezes my hand before walking away.

"This place is not bad at all" Normani spoke as she wanders her sight. "So, how long have you been friends with Camila?" she asks Dinah randomly.

"We've known each other since college but we're not that close then. We've met each other again after she left NYMag to become freelancer photographer. I become her agent by then 'til now, though now we're more likely partners together with Ally. Ever since we we're in college, she had been very outgoing person, she was popular to be exact. Even though she party almost every night damn that girl has brains, she manage to graduate in college as cum laude. After graduating in NYU I didn't know she studied photography&cinematography, it's kinda out of her genre as business management student. But I guess it was her real passion, she's really good at what she does and she loves what she's doing."

Dinah looks at me with serious expression on her face I could tell she's debating whether to tell me or not. "Ms. Jauregui, if you're already decided to marry my friend, please takes good care of her. She might act tough outside but she's vulnerable in ways she didn't even know."

I was shock at what she said; maybe Camila had already decided to go through with the deal. I thought of it and maybe I should take seriously about her condition with regards in putting up the production company. It would be good for her, she'll be able to continue on things she's passionate with. But if she'll be in film producing industry and decided to put it up in New York, she'll become more famous and surrounded with hoes! That won't be so wise if I will let that happen.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard husky voice whispers in my ears once again "you look so hot when you're serious". I close my eyes as she gently places her cold lips behind my ears. I felt fire had woken up my slumbering soul. She pulled away quickly as I tried to compose myself. I grab the drink placed in front of me. Something 'bout her makes me feel like she's a dangerous woman!

With different shots Camila and Normani is filling me, I'm a bit tipsy now. I saw Dinah grabs Normani to the dance floor, Camila however stayed with me for a while. The whole night was filled with laughter from Normani, Dinah and Camila. It is the first time of the year I've actually had fun. I surely do goes to bars, attend parties but not had really good time and not worrying about work on the next day.

Dinah and Camila were in fact a good company. I saw Camila brought back a glass of shots and started rocking her body along with the music in front of me. She took one shot and moved closer to where I seated. Her knee touches mine and took the opportunity to slightly spread my legs and swayed her hips right in front of my face. I reach one shot and gulped it straight to my throat. She suddenly turns around making her big butt facing me she then bent it a little and wiggled.

I guess the alcohol had taken over my body that it basically acted against my brain. I squeeze her bum and heard her lets out a low moan as she arched her hips forward. I pulled her hips into my lap, pushing her hair to the other side so I could have more room to taste her nape, I run my tongue down to her bare shoulder. I heard her let out a soft moan again "fuck".

"I didn't know that I was starving, I wanna taste you right now" is all I muttered sucking her earlobe. She repositions herself climbing on my lap now straddling me. She looked straight into my eyes, I can see her brown eyes dilated full of lust. I watch her mouth opens and poke her tongue out to lick her bottom lip. Fuck! Without thinking I place one of my hands behind her neck grabbing her closer and smashing our lips.

Her lips were soft as the cotton candy and tastes like sweet strawberry with an intoxicating flavor of vodka and lime. I intended to deepen the kiss but she lightly pulled away yet bringing her lips to my ears "baby, I promise you I won't be just your random business deal". She got off my lap and walks away and only turns her head to leave me a wink.

"I'm screwed!"...

*****
Can you imagine where this going?
Well, I don't know!
I won't tell... 😛 🐒

Also, I'll try to make longer chapters so bare with me ladies and gents...