Chapter 14

Cullen shifted back to human form and pulled me to his chest. I cried until I could cry no more.

After what felt like forever, I pulled away from him and wipe the teas from under my eyes. His eyes followed my every move, I could smell the worry coming off of him. I had told him about everything, the dream, death, whatever it was. He was silent the whole time.

After a few moments of silence, a chuckle escaped my lips. Cullen narrowed his eyes at me. "What's so funny?" He asked suspiciously.

I continued to giggle. "I just told you everything and you were naked the whole time." Now he cracked a smile.

"Hm, that's funny." He mused but his voice held no humor. He leaned over and kissed me gently. At first the kiss was soft and innocent. But then the kiss became fierce and hungry. His tongue asked for entrance and I gave it to him easily.

****************************

So, how does it feel to be fully mated? I heard Cullen's smug voice in my head.

A crimson blush crept up my cheeks. Pretty good. I answered, my voice was a bit quiet.

My wolf was going mad in my head, she loved Cullen so much, er. She loved his wolf. Sure, I love Cullen, but I have more of an attachment to his human form than is wolf form.

I love both you and your wolf. Cullen's voice rang in my head. I turned my head to find him leaning against the door of the pack hospital,  tray of sandwiches in his hands. I can read your mind, love. I'm never going to teach you how to put a wall between our minds. I love your thoughts. He explained.

Too, late. I already know how to do that. Before he could say anything, I put the wall up.

"Shit, you taught you that?" He cursed and handed  sandwich to me. Although a smile on his face showed he was only teasing.

I shrugged. "Miranda." Miranda was a girl in the pack who I had gotten closer to over the time I spent with the pack.

"Damn it Miranda." He shook his head. "I'll have a talk with her later." Now I was laughing harder. After that, we ate in silence.

"This isn't over, ya' know Cullen?" I whispered softly, not daring to look up. I sat cross legged on the hospital. bed.

Cullen seemed to be thinking of the right words. "I know." Was all he said though.

"What are we going to do?" I asked. Now I looked up to find Cullen laid back in his chair, his head tilted up, watching the ceiling as if it were open sky.

"We're going to find the bastard that did this to you and kill him." He said it so simply, as if talking about the weather. Although, I was content with the answer.

"And I'll kill my father, as payback for Aaron and the pack." I murmured. Cullen's gorgeous face contorted with anger. 

"I'll let you get your revenge on him too." He nodded.

That's when I began plotting my father's death.

**Author's Note** Hey guys! Please remember that I love you all dearly... I'm so, so, so, so, very sorry for the huge delay! I had writer's block for awhile. Darn you block! Anyway, this chapter may not be so good but I tried! It's better than nothing, right? Read, comment, and vote! Wub you guys!