Chapter 6

~~Purity's POV~~

I felt Cullen's strong arms pick me up and carry me, bride style. I was too sleepy to open my eyes. "Where are you taking me?" My words slurred and I barely recognized my own voice.

"Aaron and two other pack members are going to take you to a safe house, I'm going to go home and make a few calls." He answered and I felt him sit me down in a leather seat gently.

"Take care of her guys." I heard Cullen growl.

Quick, "Yes sirs" answered him.

Everything afterwards was fuzzy but next thing I know, I heard some guys beside me start shouting. My eyes shot open.

I glanced at Aaron and the unfamiliar wolves in the car beside me and saw their eyes fixated on the road in front of us. I turn my gaze to see what is going on when I spot a black SUV heading straight toward us.

I tried to scream but no sound came out.

They rammed into us before we could swerve out of the way.

Our car flipped into the air and my head came up and hit the ceiling. I blacked out shortly afterward.

"Sh!t! Michael?" I heard Aaron's voice call out.

"I'm okay but Dalton is dead." He answered back. I tried to open my eyes but the sun hurt them too badly so I squeezed them shut again. I felt a freezing cold breeze whip around us.

"Oh crap, Purity?! Its okay, your gonna be okay."

What? What is he talking about? My wolf wondered. I forced my eyes open and saw Aaron crouched over me, other than a nasty looking cut on his forehead, he was fine.

"Uh, Beta Aaron? The other car is empty, two dead werewolves though." Michael informed.

Aaron nodded, his eyes got a distracted look and I knew he was mind-linking someone in the pack. His eyes focused back on me, "Cullen is gonna kill me." He muttered.

I tried to shift and a sharp pain in my ankle made me stop. I lifted myself, putting my weight on my elbows and saw my ankle was trapped under the car. I gritted my teeth, "Aaron, can't you pull the car off my ankle?" It was hurting more now that I was aware of it.

"I'm a werewolf and I have a lot of strength but not enough to lift a car, even with Michael helping me." He gave me an apologetic look. "But Cullen and some guys are coming, don't worry." He soothing.

"Your the one who's worried." I muttered, laying down. Another cold breeze brushed by, warning me that Winter was on its way. The cold metal pressing against my bare ankle didn't help either.

~~Cullen's POV~~

Alpha Cullen? We need some help down here. Some guys who smell like their from the Midnight Eclipse Pack ran us off the road.

My first instinct was worry for Purity but I remained quiet as Aaron paused.

AndPurity'sankleistrappedunderthecar.

I narrowed my eyes, only being able to pick out the words Purity and car when he spoke so fast.

Slow down Aaron, repeat what you just said. I growled back.

Don't be mad, it wasn't our fault but Purity's ankle is trapped under the car and we can't get her out, other than a few scrapes and bruises, she's fine. He tried to soothe me but it wasn't working.

What! You could move the f*cking car out of the way fast enough? I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

I'm sorry, it was an accident! I could picture Aaron acting submissive by the sound of his voice.