25

ARIA'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and after pacing the room for a while, I headed over to Harry's room.

"Wake up." I whispered.

"Everything alright?" He groggily asked as he wiped the sleep out of his eyes.

"Yeah, I just couldn't sleep."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No, it's fine."

"You wanna climb in or go for a walk." He offered.

"Can we walk?" I shyly asked.

"Alright, Love."

He got out of bed and put on some pants and shoes, then guided me out the door.

"You sure you okay?" He asked again as he looked at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"You look different."

"I'm not wearing any makeup."

"I don't mean it that way." He laughed.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, Love, I'm just glad that I got to start our three month with you." He said as he hugged me.

"Me too." I smiled.

We walked around and even though a few fans had recognized him, they just quietly took pictures instead of ambushing him and I was grateful for that.

"Are you working today?" He asked.

"Yeah, I have a fashion show."

"I'll be there."

"I can't wait." I smiled.

After a while, I felt tired again and we headed back to the rooms, but I shared Harry's bed with him. After we woke up hours later, we saw the boys grinning at us.

"Had a good night?" Niall smirked.

"Shut up, I couldn't sleep." I yawned.

"Good job, Haz." Zayn laughed.

"We went for a walk, then went to sleep. Nothing happened." He replied as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Well, get up, Love Birds." Liam said.

"Or...we could all join in." Louis suggested with a devious grin.

The boys jumped on us and we groaned, then gave in.

"We're up, we're up." Harry groaned.

We got out of bed and stretched, then I grabbed my room key.

"I'm going to my room."

"I'll walk you." Harry offered.

He held my hand and kissed me when we got in.

"Next time, we're staying in here since you have a room to yourself."

"Alright." I smiled.

***

HARRY'S POV

Lou and I headed over to the fashion show and I was surprised to have met some fans there. After a while of socializing, Lou guided me to our seats in the front, then a short time later, the show started. I was bored at first, but once I saw Aria walk out, my jaw dropped as I saw her. Her strut was powerful and although she didn't look at me, I smiled at her. Every time she came out, I swear everyone else disappeared as I watched her. After the show, she walked over to us and I immediately hugged her.

"You did great, Love."

"Thanks." She smiled before giving me a quick kiss.

Another model approached us and I recognized her to be Cara Delevingne.

"Are my eyes lying or are you Harry Styles?" She smirked.

"The one and only."

"Good job, Aria."

"Thanks." She blushed.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Three months today."

"Congratulations! I wish you many more happy months to come!" Cara gushed.

The two of them went off somewhere and I looked at Lou in shock.

"Friends for years." She said.

"Oh."

I looked around and found them talking to someone whom I assumed to be a photographer. After a while, they said they're goodbyes and Aria walked back over to us, so I took her hand and we left.