1

HARRY'S POV 

I was in the hotel room, in bed, and I decided to go on Twitter and sighed when I saw all the posts about my breakup, even though it happened months ago. I decided to go out for a walk, then I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said.

"No...it's my fault."

She smiled up at me with bright blue eyes, then frowned.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah."

"Don't lie."

I sighed, then laughed at how quickly she caught onto me, and smiled at her.

"I hope this doesn't sound weird, but... can we go into the hotel to talk?"

"Sure, I'm actually staying there too."

The hotel was big and it was late, so we went out back to the pool and sat on two pool chairs while I told her the whole story.

"So you miss her?"

"I'm just trying to get over it, but it's hard to do when everyone keeps bringing it up."

"I see. Well, just try to ignore it and focus on you."

"I try, but it's easier said than done."

"I know, I'm going through the same thing."

"How?"

"Well, my ex boyfriend and I split up last month and all of his fans keep tweeting about it."

"He's famous?"

"Yup, an actor."

When she told me his name, it sounded familiar, then I realized that I've seen her picture with him before, but I couldn't remember where.

"So how long are you staying here?" I asked.

"Well, I was visiting my sister, but I'm leaving tomorrow."

"So soon?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss her."

"I'm sure she'll miss you too. I'm Harry, by the way." I said as I extended my hand to her.

"Aria." She replied as she shook my hand.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen, you?"

"Same."

We sat there and talked and laughed for a while, then we realized how late it was and I had a concert tomorrow.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Harry." She smiled.

"The pleasure's all mine, Aria."

We hugged, then went our separate ways. When I got back to my room, I mentally kicked myself for not getting her number or any other form of communication with her, but couldn't help but smile, then Zayn walked into the room and gave me a look.

"For someone who was upset earlier, you sure look happy." He said.

"I just had a really great night." I replied, still smiling.