7

ARIA'S POV

I was at a photoshoot and after I finished an outfit, I walked back to the dressing room and screamed when I saw Harry sitting there.

"What are you-"

"Hello! He greeted."

"How'd you-"

"They knew who I was."

"If you weren't my best friend I'd kick you out." I laughed.

"I thought I'd surprise you."

"How was your date last night?"

"She was pretty boring."

"Wow." I laughed.

"I tried!" He defended.

"I bet. Wait...shouldn't you be filming the video?"

"We finished for the day, so I headed over here when Lou told me that you were working."

"How sweet."

HARRY'S POV

She picked her outfit as we talked, then I blushed and looked away when she began to undress.

"Um...y-you're-"

"Are you blushing?" She teased.

"N-No."

"You've never seen a girl change before?"

"I have but..."

"You're my best friend and I'm comfortable with you. I don't care if you look. Plus, I have to change in front of people sometimes." She laughed.

After she finished getting dressed, I followed her back to the set and the photographer's eyes widened when he saw me, but he went back to focusing on the shoot. Then, a shirtless guy came out and hugged Aria, then they began posing together.

ARIA'S POV

I enjoyed shooting with the male model because he was extremely attractive, then after we finished, I changed, then we headed outside for another shoot.

"Smile." Harry encouraged for a photo.

I ended up laughing and the photographer caught it, then we walked over to the other location and I got a little cold.

"Here." Harry said as he put his jacket around my shoulders.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He wrapped his arm around me as we walked and talked, then I was reluctant to take off the jacket, but had no choice since we reached our destination. After shooting for the day, we walked back to the studio and I changed into my clothes. When we were about to leave, the photographer called us over to see the pictures and I liked them, then he showed us pictures that he took without me knowing. In the pictures, Harry and I were smiling as we talked and his arm was around me while I wore his jacket.

"I think these came out pretty great."

"They really did." I agreed in shock.

"I should be a model." Harry joked.

Afterwards, we headed back to the hotel, then I went to my room and collapsed on the bed.

"Tired?" Harry asked.

"I'm exhausted."

"Go to sleep."

"I will."

***

I was asleep with the blanket over my head until I felt jumping and the blanket was ripped off of me.

"Wake up!" Louis said as he jumped.

"No." I groaned.

"Come on!" Zayn whined.

"I don't want to."

"Please?" Harry pleaded.

"Go away."

"Ari!" Lux called.

I opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Up."

"Fine." I groaned.

"Yes!" The boys cheered as they all hugged Lux.

"That was so unfair." I whined.

"We're going to the movies." Liam said.

"And you're coming with us." Niall added.

"Do I have a choice?"

"No!" They all said.

"No!" Lux echoed.

"Alright, I'm going!"