18

ARIA'S POV

I was taking a shower before my photoshoot and Tom was in the shower in the room that I shared with them, so I borrowed Zayn's key and used his and Harry's shower. Since Zayn said that they were busy and wouldn't be back in the hotel I left the bathroom door opened and when I walked out of the shower naked, I shrieked when I saw Harry there. His eyes were wide and he dropped his phone as he stared at me in shock.

"I-I-" He stuttered.

"Harry!"

I quickly shut the door and wrapped myself in a towel, then groaned in embarrassment since he just saw me completely naked. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"I'm so sorry, Aria. I didn't know you were in here and I left my phone so I came to get it and then you stepped out of the shower and I was shocked, so I froze and dropped my phone and you screamed, then shut the door and now I'm begging you to forgive me." He babbled.

"What did you see?"

"Everything... you're beautiful."

I blushed an even fiercer red after his sweet compliment and covered my face.

"Aria..."

"Just...just let me get dressed."

"You're clothes are out here..."

I groaned again, then peeked out and saw him looking distraught.

"Can I have my underwear at least?" I shyly asked.

He quickly got it for me, then I shut the door and got dressed before walking back out.

"I'm so sorry." I blushed as I got dressed.

"Don't be."

He pulled me into a hug, then kissed me.

"I think you did that on purpose." He joked.

"Definitely." I said as we began to laugh.

"But I did mean what I said. You're beautiful."

"Donut." I laughed.

"I'm not a donut!" He smiled.

"You are."

We talked as I put on the rest of my clothes, then he grabbed my hand when I finished.

"I'll drive you." He offered.

"But Zayn said that you guys are busy."

"I can take a break."

"I'd feel bad if you got in trouble."

"And I'd feel bad if I didn't take you to work."

"Lou's coming with me."

"Then I'll take you both there."

"You're not changing your mind, are you?"

"Nope."

He grinned and lead me out of the room, then found Zayn so that I could give him back his key and then we found Lou.

"Harry where are you going?" Lou asked.

"I will be driving you lovely ladies to the photoshoot."

"You are?"

"Yup."

She gave me a confused look and I returned it, then we looked at Harry.

"Let's go."

He dragged us both out to the car and we laughed at how seemingly excited he was. When we got there, he made sure to walk us inside and I found it a little funny because even though he was discussing business with Lou, he never let go of my hand.

"Aria!"

I turned and saw Enzo walking towards us, then smiled.

"Hi, Enzo." Lou greeted.

"Hey, Lou. You're looking as beautiful as ever."

"So do you."

"Harry." Enzo smiled.

"Hello." He blushed.

We laughed and talked with him for a bit, then he told me that they'll need me in five minutes.

"I'll go with Enzo." Lou winked.

I blushed as she walked away, then I turned to Harry.

"You should head back." I suggested.

"I kind of want to stay with you."

"And I kind of don't want you getting in trouble. Besides, management will be yelling at me."

"Fine." He pouted.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss, then I smiled as we pulled apart.

"See you later." He said.

"Bye."

He insisted on walking me to the dressing room, then left and I was faced with the grins from both my sister and Enzo.

"What?" I blushed.

"You two are so cute!" Lou gushed.

"Thanks." I giggled.

I let them talk about Harry and I for a little bit longer, then we got to work and I giggled when I saw my makeup and outfit since it consisted of bright colors.

@louteasdale: Neon Princess @ariateasdale .xx

I had a shocked face on and she captured my brightly made up face, down to my neon pink lips. Afterwards, she used hair chalks to color sections of my hair in bright colors as well, then we headed to the set for the photoshoot. After the shoot, I was a little tired and decided to remove the makeup and hair color when we got to the hotel room so that I could take a nap in the car.

"Woah...look at you..." Niall greeted in shock as he saw me.

"Hi."

"I'm guessing the theme was 'blindingly bright'?" Louis joked.

"Maybe it was." I laughed.

"It was a really great shoot though." Lou added.

"Yeah and I swear, Enzo is a cosmetic genius."

After we talked, I went to take a shower and took off the makeup and hair color, then when I rejoined them, they went on about how different I looked again.