15

HARRY'S POV

Aria was still in Paris and since she had finished a photoshoot and I had just finished a concert, we went on Skype.

"I'm impressed, you kept your promise." She smirked.

"I never go back on my word."

"So how was the concert?"

"Pretty great. How was the shoot."

"Fun and outdoorsy."

"Oh, it was outside?"

"Yup, a sort of boho chic theme."

"Is it weird that I know what that is?"

"Not at all." She giggled.

We talked some more then someone walked in the room and they talked for a little, then she rushed them out of the room.

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine, so where were we?"

"Well-"

"Hey, lad, vas happenin'?! What's with the creepy grin?" Zayn greeted as he walked in.

"Is that Zayn?" She asked.

"Yup. -Zayn come say hello."

"Who's that?"

He sat next to me on the bed and waved when he saw Aria.

"How's Paris."

"As beautiful as ever."

"And the modeling?"

"Great, speaking of which, Perrie called and said that they want to do a photoshoot with me."

Zayn and I grinned, then gave each other high fives, causing her to laugh.

"That's great, I just spoke to her." He said.

"Awesome."

I looked at Zayn, then he got the hint and left.

"Bye, Zayn." She chimed.

"Bye, Aria." He chuckled before leaving.

"A little possessive, Harry?" She teased.

"Maybe...I just miss you and want this time we have together."

"You're adorable." She blushed.

I blew her a kiss and she smiled, then ran her fingers through her hair.

ARIA'S POV

I blushed as Harry sang to me, then my phone buzzed with a Twitter notification.

@enzo_a: Someone's happy @ariateasdale .xx

I giggled, then looked up and noticed him standing there.

"Harry, I want you to meet someone." I smiled as I signaled for Enzo to join me.

"Hello." He greeted as he sat next to me.

"Hey, I'm Harry."

"I'm Enzo."

They talked for a bit, then Enzo leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"He's cute."

"Back off, he's mine." I giggled.

"I'm her makeup artist, best friend, and your future lover." He winked.

Harry blushed as his eyes widened and I laughed.

"By the way, you two are becoming a known couple." Enzo hinted.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Yup, apparently some people managed to snap pictures of you two at the airport."

"Oh wow."

"Let me see." I insisted.

He showed me the pictures, then showed Harry and although he wasn't surprised, I was shocked. Afterwards, Enzo left and Harry and I went back to our conversation.

"I really wish I could hold you right now." He said as he saw me cuddle up to my pillow.

"Me too." I smiled.

-------------------------------------

I was with the boys when Lux walked over to me and asked where Aria was.

"She's in Paris for work. Where's mum?"

"I'm right here." Lou said as she walked into the room.

"Poor baby, she misses Aria." Lou pouted.

"Just like Uncle Harry." Louis teased.

I groaned and blushed as they laughed at me, then they talked about how now people knew that Aria and I are together and while we talked, I got a Twitter notification.

@ariateasdale: @Harry_Styles She said, hello mister. Pleased to meet ya .xx

@Harry_Styles: @ariateasdale I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her .xx

@ariateasdale: @Harry_Styles She smelled of daisies, she smelled of daisies .xx

@Harry_Styles: @ariateasdale She drives me crazy, She drives me crazy. Gonna take you on a ride on a big jet plane .xx

@ariateasdale: @Harry_Styles I was listening to it and just had to .xx

@Harry_Styles: @ariateasdale Perfect timing :) .xx