17

ARIA'S POV

I felt like doing a photoshoot, so I gathered my camera and the boys, then took pictures of them.

"Smile, Zayn!" I begged for the hundredth time.

"But-"

Louis and Niall hooked the sides of his mouth and pulled them into a smile for the picture while they laughed.

"Thank you!"

We continued the shoot and afterwards, I posted the pictures, then I took pictures of Tom, Lou, and Lux.

"Let me take a few." Tom suggested.

"Of course."

I handed him the camera, then he took pictures of Lou and I, then Lux joined in.

"Someone likes taking pictures." I giggled in reference to Lux.

"Just like her aunt." Lou chimed.

Then, the boys joined in and we had fun taking more pictures and goofing off. At one point, Harry had the camera, so I took of picture of him grinning at me with the camera in his hands.

"It's like a giant family day." Liam gushed.

"It is." I smiled.

We finished taking pictures, then I saw Lou chasing Lux, so Lux hid behind my legs, then Louis picked her up.

"Take a picture." He insisted as they smiled.

"I'm on it, lad." Tom agreed.

"Paul!" I greeted as he joined us.

I pulled him into a hug, then Tom took a picture of it and we laughed.

"How did you find this place?" He chuckled since we were in a meadow in the middle of the woods.

"I don't really know..." I admitted.

We laughed, then enjoyed the rest of our day, them headed back since the boys had rehearsals for tonight's concert.

***

I sat next to Lux in the stadium seats and we watched the boys rehearse.

"And let me kiss you!" Harry sang as he winked at me.

I blushed and looked a Lux who smiled up at me. I tickled her stomach, then we turned our attention back to the boys on stage, then Lou sat next to Lux and sighed.

"I'm so tired." She yawned.

"Then take a nap." I suggested.

"Speaking of which, it's time for Lux's."

"I'll put her down. You go rest."

"Thanks, Ari."

"Anytime."

She groggily went backstage to sleep and I sat Lux on my lap as I cradled her. When she started to yawn and close her eyes, I rocked her and when she fell asleep, I carried her with me as I went to find Tom.

"She's asleep?" He asked as he took her from me.

"Yup and Lou is somewhere backstage sleeping too."

"Thanks, Aria." He smiled.

"You're welcome."

When I got back to the stage, Harry jumped down and jogged over to me.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I was just giving Lux to Tom since she's asleep."

"Oh, I got worried."

"Everything's fine, go back to your sound check."

"Alright."

He kissed my cheek before hurrying back to the stage, then I sat down and watched. When they almost finished, I walked outside and saw the fans that were crowded around the arena.

"Woah..." I whispered to myself.

I had snuck around the back, then screamed when someone grabbed me.

"Surprise!" Harry laughed.

"Not funny!" I scolded.

"It was. So, why are you by yourself?"

"I'm just exploring."

"Curiosity killed the cat." He smiled as he took hold of my hand.

"But-"

"Come on."

He lead me around the front, into the arena again and some fans were early so that they could meet the boys. While they met with some fans, I went to change for the concert and during the concert I watched with Lou and smiled when Harry pointed at me while saying, "And let me kiss you."