8

HARRY'S POV

We were filming for the video and while we waited for Louis and Zayn to finish their hair, Liam and Niall were whispering to each other, then looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Liam said.

"Tell me."

"You just seem so much happier lately." Niall said.

"Ever since-" Liam began.

Louis and Zayn finished, so the director called us on set before Liam could finish what he was saying.

***

We got back to the hotel and Tom, Lux, and Aria were watching TV.

"I thought you had to work, Aria." Liam said.

"I finished."

"I'm going to sleep. Night, guys." Niall said.

"Night." We all said.

"Yeah, same. I'm tired." Louis agreed.

"I'm hungry." Lou said.

"Let's ordered room service." Aria suggested.

"Food?" Niall said.

"I thought you were tired." Aria laughed.

"I can stay up to eat."

"Same." Louis agreed.

Tom ordered the food and when it arrived, we all went out on the balcony to eat. I sat across from Aria and her phone was pointed towards me so I did the same and posted a picture on Instagram.

harrystyles: Histagram .xx

ariateasdale: Harrystagram .xx

"How'd you-" She asked.

"I'm the master at sneaking pictures."

"Sure."

niallhoran: Picture of these weirdos taking pictures of each other...stagram @harrystyles @ariateasdale .xx

"Niall!" We scolded.

"Correction, I'm the master." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"You have a nice smile." I complimented without thinking.

"You have nice eyes." She blushed.

I widened my eyes at her so that she could see them more clearly, causing her to laugh, then realized how beautiful she is.

ARIA'S POV

"You okay?" I asked Harry as he stared at me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Sorry." He said as he snapped out of his daze.

"Donut." She giggled.

"I am not a donut!"

"Yes you are!"

"You both are!" Lou laughed.

"You're a donut!" We laughed.

"So how's the video going?" I asked.

"Pretty great, actually. The director even wants to make an alternate cut."

"That's so cool."

"I guess."

We casually talked for a while longer, then when I looked out past the balcony, I noticed people taking pictures.

"Are those your fans?" I asked.

He got up and looked over the balcony, then smiled.

"Yup, come see."

I looked over with him and the girls screamed and flashes went off, then the others looked over as well and smiled for the pictures. We went back to eating and after we finished everyone went back inside, but Harry and I stayed out to talk.

"No!" I laughed as I covered my mouth.

"Why do you cover mouth when you laugh?" He chuckled.

"I don't know."

"It's because you're a donut."

"You're a donut."

"I'm a bagel."

"You're just weird."

"But you love it."

"I do." I smiled.

We talked randomly for a while, then talked about dates.

"You have one tonight?" I asked.

"Maybe. You?"

"Yeah."

"Have fun."

"I'll try."

***

I was back from my date and sat on the balcony outside, in my pajamas, while on my phone.

"How'd it go?"

I turned and found Harry stepping outside.

"It was okay, but he's not my type. How about you?"

"Not too well." He sighed as he sat down.

"What happened?"

"She basically had this plan where we'd date, she'd become famous, then start singing with us, and we'd somehow get married and...I don't even know. She basically didn't care about me, she just cared about my job and wanted fame."  He said.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, besides, I'm used to it. I don't think I'll ever find a girl who wants me for me."

"If it helps, I love you for you. Even if you're a donut who thinks he's a bagel." I comforted.

"Thanks, I love you too. And how'd your date go?"

"Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about it."

"That bad?"

"He talked about himself the whole time, then went on about what a 'sexy body' I have, then he spilled his drink on me and said, 'Looks like you'll have to come out of those wet clothes.' Can you believe that?! So I just left and came here. Chivalry is dead."

"Who is he?! And chivalry isn't completely dead."

"Calm down and there's practically no decent guys."

"There are, but they tend to get overlooked."

"I guess." I quietly said as I looked at my hands.

"Look at me."

I looked up at him and noticed how attractive he really is as the moon shone on his face.

"You'll find someone who will treat you right. Who knows, you might've already met him." He smiled.

"I hope so."

"Let's go inside, it's starting to get cold and I don't want you to get sick."

"Okay." I giggled.

We walked to the balcony door and before I could touch the handle, Harry opened the door and held it open for me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"I told you that chivalry isn't dead."

"You're such a gentleman."

I pulled him into a hug, then he picked me up and I giggled.

"You should get some sleep, it's late." I suggested.

"So should you."

"I will."

"I don't believe you."

"Then carry me to my room."

"Fine."

He carried me to my room and threw me on the bed, then sat next to me as I slipped under the sheets.

"Night."

"Night." He replied as he kissed my head.