18

[Leeya]

"Who do you like?" Chibi smirked,

"Me, Myself and I. Oh and food!" I chuckled, 

"No no no! Tell me your crush I'll tell you mine~" She pouted,

"I already know who your crush is chibi!" I sighed, she chuckled,

"Well if you already know then its my turn to know who your crush is" She chuckled. I glared at my brother and Bobby as they tilted their heads in confusion.

"We will have a girl chat! Please leave us alone!" I said and folded my arms,

"Why can't you guys go off somewhere I'm too lazy too move" Hanbin pouted,

"Yeah, I'm tired" Bobby pouted as well.

"I'll burn all your choco cones" I growled

"I'll burn all your porn magazines" Chibi growled as well and the boys dashed off,

"Success!" Chibi and I cheered.

"Ok, I haven't told anyone besides Jinhwan... I think I-I" I blushed and hid my face away from chibi, She gave me a hug and massaged my tense shoulders..

"I-Is It weird to like your brother?" I asked...

"asjnfkdsan" Chibi mumbled,

"What did you say?" 

[Chibi]

"If only you knew that, big goof ball isn't your brother..." I mumbled,

"What did you say?" Leeya asked innocently,

"Well, Love is Love and you can't stop that! It is your choice so we can't help it!" I smiled, She looked at me like a lost pupper aww she's so innocent and cute, please protect this child.

#protectLeeya2k17 - Author (I want everyone to comment that :p)

"Ok~" She smiled and felt more relaxed and smiled more, good. 

"Let's go get iceeecreeaaamm~" She sang, and man did she have a beautiful voice..

"Leeya... why aren't you an idol?" I teased. She shook her head and disagreed strongly with me.

"M-me as an idol? You must be joking! I have to study and make my family happy! and the only one studying in the entire household is me!" She said,

"pfft- what does your brother do then?!" I chuckled. 

"Nothing and messes with my feelings!" She pouted, I patted her head.

"There, There" I smiled,

"Well, Heres the Icecream shop i'm sure the boys are in there already!" She smiled and I nodded. 

We walked in the icecream shop and there were loads of people and people from other countries! This shop must be very famous!

"Woaaahh" I admired, I took my phone out and took some photos. 

"Chibi!" Leeya called out, I didn't even noticed she walked away.. whoops. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to her.

"Hey cheebs~" Bobby greeted. 

"Hi Bobs" I smiled, 

"So should we order?" I smiled and sat down next to Bobby while Leeya was sitting next to Hanbin on the other side of the table.

"We already did" The boys smirked.... 

"Awh..." I pouted. Oh well. 

I took some more photos of the place, I even took photos of Hanbin and Leeya. After 20 minutes of waiting the icecream was finally here! There are just so many customers here!!

"2 couple scoops with strawberry icecream and chocolate icecream" The waitress smiled as she handed it to Bobby and I. 

"And here is the other couple scoops with chocolate icecream and coconut icecream, enjoy!" She smiled and walked off. 

"It comes in a waffle bowl aahhh!~" I squealed, Leeya joined in. 

"But wait... Couple scoops?" I asked, and eyed the boys.

"It's on sale" Bobby smiled, 

"Typical Bobby" I chuckled and grabbed a spoon and placed in inside my mouth, its so creaaammmmy~ I was enjoying the moment when an idiot asked a question.

"So what did you guys talk about?"

HOLA! SHORT UPDATE ENJOY TEEHEE...