15

[CHIBI'S POV]

Man, How exciting! I can't wait to see him! I won't have to facetime/Skype/Kakao/Line  him anymore! I got off my flight and walked outside the airport nervous... did that idiot forget me?! I sighed and waited... until I felt hands wrap around my hips, I chuckled and turned around.

"Hey Bobby" I smiled getting teary eyed. I was trying to hold in my tears but that idiot cried making me cry as well,

"It's been ages since i've held you like this" He chuckled and hugged me tighter, 

"and it's been ages since i've tasted your lips" I smirked and kissed him passionately on the spot then killed the moment with my stomach grumbling.

"uh......." I smiled awkwardly and bobby chuckled, 

"Come on I'll take you home and then we can eat what ever you like" He smiled, yeeeeeessss!! I held one hand with him and the free hand was rolling my suitcase, I didn't know he was taking a photo until I got a notification. 

He took a photo of us holding hands and captioned. 

"My angel" I stopped in my tracks to take my phone out and check the notification I looked at him but he only whistled innocently, I shook my head.

"My angel? reaalllllyyy how cheesy can you get bobby?!" I teased him.

"Cheesier then pizza?" He chuckled, We held hands again and finally found a taxi. I hopped in and then took out my phone and realised he had 21.1k followers on instagram. 

"Geez mr popular aren't we?" I chuckled, I looked at the photo again and smiled, I then went through the comments and they were harsh!

"oppa!! who is she!?!?"

"That bitch how dare she steal his heart wait till i grab my hands on her neck"

I frowned but shook it off, 

"We are here! Thanks for the ride~" Bobby said,

"Thank you~" I smiled as i got my suitcase out of the boot and rolled it into his house, I noticed he still lived with his parents, 

"AH!!!! CHIBI!!!" they shouted and gave me a big hug as i also gave them a big hug!

"MUM!!! DAD!!" I chuckled,

I then saw bobby's little brother and tackled him to the ground putting him in an arm lock.

"Since when did little baby become so weak" I chuckled, 

"Argh chibi since when did you gain so much weight?!" He said and i put him in a harder arm lock and he tapped the floor 300 times.

"ah break! break!!" He shouted in pain, I let go of him and gave him a hug,

"Mum! Dad! I'm going to be taking her out to eat" Bobby said,

"alright you can leave now~ I'll take care of the luggage!" Bobby's father smiled,

[ BOBBY'S POV ] 

"NO NO NO NO NO I'LL TAKE IT" Chibi shouted, and dashed up stairs with her luggage.

"wait....." I heard her whisper she then stormed down stairs,

"Bobby which one is your room?" She said nervously as we all laughed, I took the suit case- we argued but i won in the end, we took the suit case to our room and then headed down stairs again. 

"Bye mum~ Bye dad~" chibi smiled, I waved and we left.

"LETS EATTTTT" She smiled, I took her to the nearest markets and she was amazed and drooling.. we were about to go to a stand when we saw Hanbin and his little sister. 

"oh my god is that-" Chibi said and looked at me while i nodded,

"HANBIIIINNN!!" She shouted, I swear i saw her lungs jump out of her throat. He looked and saw us and ran to us, She then hugged hanbin and saw his sister.

"THIS IS YOUR SISTER?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND" Chibi shouted, right I forgot to remind her..... Hanbin eyed me and I smiled nervously.

Once we said our goodbyes we finally brought food and then went to look for a bench to eat at. 

"Chibi......" I said she looked at me with deobokki sauce all over her mouth (I cant spell it im sorry and im too lazy to google HAHHAH) I chuckled and wiped it away for her as she swallowed.

"Yes?" She said,

"You know that chic we just met-" 

"Yes Hanbin's adopted sister?" Chibi smirked,

"I know he has feelings for her, Jinhwan keeps me updated" She chuckled, 

"Oh" I said then laughed,

"Alright then.. oh by the way... we have crazy fangirls" Bobby sighed,

"I know I read the instagram comments" She smiled, I was confused then looked at the comments.

"Fuck, I forgot about them" I cussed, she sighed and held my hand, 

"Breathe, Its ok I can handle them" She chuckled, I eyed her but then gave in, once we finished eating we put the rubbish in the bin and then went home.

//timeskip bedroom No NO SMUT//

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" She chuckled, I know she's nervous, she got in bed and faced the other way while I pushed her to face me and kiss her passionately before hugging her.

"If anyone hurts you i'll make sure to dance on their grave"  I said and fell asleep with her in my arms.

[ LEEYAS POV ]

"She's so pretty- she's perfect- she's omg" I shouted as i  jumped up and down my bed.

"LEEYA! HANBIN! GET READY TO LEAVEE!" My dad shouted, I sighed and grabbed my school bag as i'm already changed, at breakfast with my family and then left the house with hanbin.

"she's so pretty~ pretty~ pretty~" I sang, Hanbin just chuckled.

"Are you that excited to meet her? You do realised you moved into my year now so you might be in different classes" He sighed, I stoppped, 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed,

"I FORGOT!!!" I sighed and sulked, he sighed. Once we reached school i was still sulking i walked into class and sat down at my chair.

"But... the teacher said yesterday that there will be a new transfer student!" I mumbled to myself.

"And you are correct Leeya" The teacher said, I looked at the teacher weirdly,

"come in" He smiled and I saw CHIBIIII!!

"H-hey My name is Jaquline but you can call me chibi or jackie up to you" She smiled,

"Nice to meet you" she smiled again.

"Ok Jaquline please sit next to....... Leeya" The teacher smiled, I saw chibi fist pump the air before sitting down next to me.

She smiled at me while I smiled at her! Yes I have a friend now!! 

I can't wait to hang out with her~

THIS WAS RUSHED AND AM AT SCHOOL HELP ME //CRY