5

"Will you go out with me?" A boy said,

Woah what?! What the heck! I don't even know you! I just FREAKING MET YOU!!

"No."

I said with no expression, just flat out

No.

If your thinking or saying "that's a bit harsh" well you gotta deal with it, I just can't go out with a guy I just met I'm not Anna.

( LET IT GOOOOO - Author)

"Ouch, dude just got a big fat N.O." A male student said,

"It's ok bro at least you got the guts to tell her, heaps of people been dying, I guess you haven't met her brother yet huh?" He continued,

"Oh shut up Chanwoo, wait Chanwoo?? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm doing school duties and giving teachers notes and all that stuff" he said as he showed me his badge,

( do you guys do stuff like this? Like school hosts or something? I do =_= - author)

"Having fun?" I smirked, knowing how boring it is staying in the school office and waiting for the loud yet nice office ladies to give you notes and then sends you on a mission to go through the whole school and hoping you don't get lost but you just do.

"Having an adventure" he said sarcastically.

"Aww little baby complaining" I poured and ruffled his hair, hey he's pretty damn tall and way more mature than jinhwan but he's still a little baby.

"Well I better go! Have fun!" Chanwoo smiled and then left,

I sighed and the teacher gave us work and then just stayed at their table doing nothing but reading a magazine, everyone hates this class.

I was quietly working but then someone ruined it.

"So...."

"No means no I'm sorry, and if you are going to bother me while I study then you will never ever go out with me now good bye!" I said getting annoyed, I grabbed my stuff and moved to the seat next to the teachers desk hoping he takes this as a hint that I will not talk to him.

I took a quick glance at him and he just smiled from the back seat,

I was about to finish when the bell ran, eh I can stay after school. I finished and then handed it to the teacher and packed my things up and left, forgetting about the boy that was following me. WAIT FOLLOWING ME?!!! I quickly walked away and then bumped into someone.

"Hey Leeya!" Hanbin smiled and hugged me.

"How was English studies?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey!" A familiar voice shouted oh no. Him again. SO ANNOYING!

"Where should we go?" I said a bit loud. And dragged Hanbin to the grocery store.

"Woah! Slow down!" He said,

"Nah" I smiled and took a small walk in the grocery store and ended up in the Pringles section. Shit I hope Hanbin doesn't find the chococone oh THERES THE CHOCOCONE SECTION NEXT DOOR. well I'm not spoiling my brother besides I don't have money annddd last time he saw a Pringles section..... Let's not go there.

I ran out the store and sat on the bench waiting for Hanbin.

"Choco cone~ pringles~" he sang as he walked out of the store with heaps of bags filled with Pringles and choco cone. Even the Store owner was pleased because now they are rich, just because of an Immature boy.

I sighed and grabbed some of his heavy bags (of Pringles and choco cones) and walked home. We picked up hanbyul and then Hanbin put the Pringles and choco cones away, while I cook dinner.

"How was school?" Hanbyul ask while drawing something.

"Awesome"

"Terrible"

"Ok...." She said awkwardly and continued drawing.

"What do you mean terrible? And do not sing the song-" Hanbin said but I cut him off

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OOOHH WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES BUT YOU WANT TO SAY NOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I sang out loud,

"Hehe sorry" I giggled,

"Is it too late to say sorry?~" Hanbyul sang,

"Hey! I was going to sing that!" Hanbin pouted, while hanbyul giggled.

"Done!" Hanbyul smiled and showed us her drawing, I turned the stove off just to see what she drew.

"That's Umma and Appa" she smiled, but I could tell it was a fake smile.

"Aw we all miss them" I said hugging Hanbyul.

"I know! How about you pretend to be my parents?" Hanbyul beamed,

"PFFFFTTT" Hanbin spat out the water he was drinking everywhere.

"Ugh be careful next time!" I grumbled and grabbed the cloth and wiped his mouth and face.

"Ok ok I'll be careful next time!" He said running away.

"Hanbin! What's wrong?" I said chasing him.

"Ahh! Leave me alone!" He shouted as he jumped over the couch.

He was going to run to his room but I quickly tackled him.

"Hehe got you!" I said proudly puffing my chest out and then ended up giggling,

"Ah get off me!!" He said struggling,

"Nah, your like a pillow" I smirked and laid on him.

"Umma! Appa! Let me join!" Hanbyul shouted and then jumped on us.

"Hehehe!!" She giggled,

"Yah! Hanbyul get off!" I groaned struggling to move,

"BOTH OF YOU OFF ME" Hanbin shouted, but Hanbyul stayed put.

" please Hanbyul?" I said and she hopped off.

"Anything for you umma!" She smiled.

"Hey what about me?!" Hanbin said as I hopped of him.

"Eh" Hanbyul shrugged.

I chuckled.

"Well let's go and eat" I smiled, I ran back to the kitchen and turned on the stove again and started cooking, Hanbin and Hanbyul helped set up the table and then they helped me out the food on the table.

"Let's eat!" I smiled as I handed Hanbyul and Hanbin their bowl of rice and they started eating.

"Do you want soup?" I asked Hanbyul and she shook her head.

"Ok" I said and continued eating.

"Umma, why isn't Appa talking?" Hanbyul asked

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" I said continuing to bite my piece of cucumber.

"Appa why aren't you talking?" She said, and he didn't reply so I kicked him under the table and he glared at me and I slyly pointed my chopsticks to Hanbyul.

"Oh u-uh"