7

LEE (aka LEEYA's) P.O.V

As soon as I found my desk, the girls all giggled and whispered to their friends. I looked at them and I winked, half of them fainted, ahah this is fun!

"Lee, behave now" a voice whispered and then sent chills down my spine I looked next to me and saw chanwoo smirking, aish this idiot, he's adorable and then next minute he's some mature daddy, damn it chanwoo.

"Yes daddy" I smirked, he looked shocked and then grinned.

"LEEWOO!" The girls squealed I sighed and chuckled I looked at them and wave, half of them screamed while the other half fainted. I tried to hold In my laugh by coughing.

"Don't be naughty now!" Donghyuk warned and smirked, oops I forgot to tell you that Donghyuk is also in this class hehe.

"Ok calm down, for the new student and his little cousin this is a free period. Do what ever you want" the teacher said then looked at me and blushed. Don't tell me the teacher is also in love with me?!

Everyone celebrated and the boys seemed to be chilled and thanked me while the girls squealed and came rushing to my desk,

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Leeya or hanbin?"

"What's your ideal type?"

"Are you a virgin?"

I was getting bombarded by questions, I sighed stood up making everyone quiet as I walked to the teacher, I wrote down on a piece of paper and made the teacher sign the note, I smirked at chanwoo, Donghyuk and Hanbyul motioned them to follow me, they were confused but still followed me once we got out of the class room, we laughed.

"Haha, ok ok I can't breathe let's stop there ahaha!" I continued to laugh.

"Haha, so what did you give to the teacher to sign?" Hanbyul smiled,

"Yeah what DID you give to the teacher?" Chanwoo asked eyeing me suspiciously while Donghyuk listened with a mighty grin.

"For us to go into Hanbins class" I said, they smiled and we walked to his class. I opened the classroom door and the teacher looked at me and smiled, I handed him the note and he nodded, I saw hanbin and the gang but since jinhwan was older, he's in another class. I smiled and waved, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and hanbyul sat next to Junhoe and then I sat next to Hanbin,

"Wassup?" I said, he chuckled and gave me a brofist.

"Nothing just missing my sister that's all, too bad she's sick, she wanted to see you." he smirked and I glared at him playfully.

"Oh well, nothing we can do about it, tell her to get well soon" I chuckled.

"Quiet down there! I know it's a family reunion but quiet!" The teacher shouted and we all chuckled (quietly). Some students laughed and continued working, man i like this class. It's peaceful, no literally. The girls in here don't care about to boys and they are so quiet and smart too!

//time skip brought to you by Hanbyul screaming//

"Kyaaahh!!" Hanbyul screamed. she jumped out of her seat and hid behind Junhoe.

" A-A-A C-C-COCKROACH!!!" She squealed. i took my shoe off and was about to kill it then i realised that it was on Hanbyul's drawing, i grabbed the piece of paper, opened the window and flicked it off the paper. i nodded to myself and then sat down and put my shoe on.

"Here you go Hanbyul~" I sang and handed her drawing.

"Thanks Leeya- Lee!" She giggled, i looked at her with death in my eyes and she hid behind junhoe, yeah she has a crush on junhoe. i mean who wouldnt? not saying that i like him. but he is pretty attractive.

//TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SIREN//

"FREEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMM" Hanbin shouted, I quickly packed up and shoved everything in my bag.

"What do you want to eat?" i asked her.

"Whatever Junhoe oppa eats!" She blushed, i sighed and nodded.

"June you're looking after her, i don't know what you eat and she wants to eat with you" I said walking off to order something.

"Lee!" a very high pitched voice squealed, i turned around just to see who it was and then i felt lips against my cheek,

"Hey babe!" She squealed,

I glared at the figure, i was about to slap her when i realised that it was park hyeon.

"OH MY GOD PARK HYEON, KISSED KIM LEE!! AND SHE MADE HIM ANGRY!!" A girl shouted.

"Hey babe you're not angry at me aren't you?" She said in her annoying cute voice, thats when i snapped.

" YOU DONT JUST WALK UP TO SOMEONE AND KISS THEM!! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU PROPERLY! NOW MY CHEEKS HAS GERMS FUCK YOU PARK HYEON!" I shouted, i don't fucking care about her. she just came up to me and randomly kissed me. I stormed off and ran to look for hanbin, i found him with his gang down at the basketball courts.

"W-whats wrong Leeya?"  

Author: i kinda wrote weird shit sooooooo forgive me... :D 

Ooohhhh noooooo LEE (LEEYA) kissed a girl! THAT ESCALATED REALLY QUICKLY DIDNT IT TROLOLOLOLOLOL.