11

HAHHA YES ITS THE HOLIDAYS 

[ Leeya's P.o.v ] 

"Tsk the slut is still here" A few class members mumbled as they walked passed me... I sighed and put my head on the desk and looked out the window.

"Can Kim Leeya come up here please?" the teacher requested and i groaned and got from my seat and walked to the teacher. 

"Yes.. Miss?" I said and the teacher handed me a note.

"Congratulations... you have gotten the highest mark out the year and now you will be moved into upper class, If i see you down here i will be upset! Have fun skipping 2 years of school" The teacher congratulated me. I squealed! No wonder my exam marks from last year took so long to come back.. They were deciding if i should move up or down!

I smiled and grabbed my things and headed to classroom 10? but..

THATS MY BROTHERS CLASS?!

"Oh hey sis? What are you doing in here?" Hanbin said as he was about the get out of his seat and come talk to me when the teacher forced him to sit down.

"Now i believe everyone is here... Come in Miss Kim" The teacher said in a serious tone.. scary... I walked next to the teachers desk and everyone looked at me confused.

"Miss Kim Leeya, will now officially be in our class" The teacher said.  

"Is that even possible sir? She is 2 years younger then us" A student said...

"Well-" The teacher was about to talk until a knock on the door disrupted him.

"Come in" He said and i saw a confused Donghyuk and Chanwoo.

"Yes? How may i help you?" The teacher said and then another teacher came.

"These are the new students in your class now.. Treat them well" The teachers talked and nodded to each other.

"My mistake, Jung Chanwoo, Kim Donghyuk and Kim Leeya will be joining our class now.. since in their last exam they have reached 100% and that exam was a mistake as we gave the middle school an upper school exam. Thats why we need to retake our exams, but one thing that surprised the teachers was that these three managed to get a hundred percent on their exams so now take care of these young ones. now go and take a seat and get your note books" The teacher said i nodded and bowed then went to take a seat.

"Thats amazing Leeya" Hanbin whispered I smiled at him and started working. 

A FEW MINUTES LATER..

man their work is hard but yet easy at the same time! And their teachers are so relaxed and chilled and this classroom isn't full of immature girls its full off mature seniors. 

Once the teacher let us take a break for 10 minutes.. Yes a break! cool right Hanbin tackled me.

"My Little sister in class with me!!! Thats so amazing! Thank you lord!" He shouted and hugged me.

"Weird how the teachers gave out the wrong exams... hmm" Said Junhoe.

"I know... weird right?" Hanbin and i said at the same time. 

"Thats even weirder" Chanwoo chuckled and i smiled.

"I love your class man.. theres no immature girls in here and all the girls her are so friendly and quiet... just the way i like it" I smiled,

"Oh... They aren't quiet" Hanbin smirked,

"Their actually really loud once you get to know them" He said,

"Oh shut up hanbin... the only one loud here is you" A female voice said.

"So, this is your little sister that you wont shut up about.. hmmm" I looked up to see the person and she smiled at me.

"Welcome to the family you three, My name is Lee Hayi" She smiled.

"Yeah and in this family I'm the father, so you can call me daddy Hayi" He smirked.

"Ugh, No thanks... I feel sorry for our little Leeya... always stuck with an annoying brother" she said as she squeezed my cheeks 

"If your brothers being a dick head you can come to me" She winked,

"HEY NO BAD LANGUAGE!" Hanbin shouted,

"Who is saying cursive words in here?" The teacher entered the classroom.

"No one" Hayi said, and glared at hanbin which made him smirk,

"Is she your girl friend big bro?" I asked innocently.

"WHAT?!" 

Lol hi everyone i finally updated ho ho ho oh my HIBI feels... and if hanbin was my ult bias id be third wheeling and the name would be CHIBI HAHAHAH but bobby is my ult <3 <3 <3 <3

Enjoy this short update my beautiful KONDOMS <3