I wake up to arms wrapped tightly around me and a head on my stomach. I try not to move from the fear of waking him. I sigh softly and gently tug the blanket up around us more. I let my fingers lace in and out of his hair as I think.

A thing I do every morning, lay in bed and just let my mind run on it's own for a while. It doesn't always end up in the right place or direction, but it does me some good. It was often these times when I think about my mom, and everything I didn't say, or everything I could have done.

I hold completely still when I feel his finger tips tracing patterns on my stomach. He mumbles and almost inaudible 'good morning' but doesn't move, but I'm not complaining. It actually felt nice to wake up next to someone.

"Hi." I say back. "I'm still tired."

"Same." He mumbles and sits up on his elbows and a rush of cold washes over me. "Oh god, Molly, it's only six." He laughs in a raspy tone and falls back down on me. "Do you always wake up at this time?"

"No." I say. "What was wrong with you last night?"

"What makes you think there was anything wrong with me?" He mumbles and he moves his hands back under my shirt and I tense slightly. "Relax." He says. "I'm not gonna take your precious innocence. Yet."

"I could tell you were mad." I say. "Please tell me."

"Well, if you really want to know." He says, unmoving. "Your boyfriend got mad at me and tried to kick my ass."

"He isn't my boyfriend. And at the moment, he isn't really my friend, either." I say.

"Apparently, I'm trying to take you from him." He says. "When I brought up the fact that you were extremely pissed at him for whatever the hell he done, that's when he got really mad." He says.

"I'm sorry." I say. I hear the door open at the top and we both freeze. I hear the steps coming down and I scramble up. "Wait, I'm naked!" I yell in an instinct.

"What?" I hear Jasper say and I sigh in relief. "Since when do you sleep naked, and awake at this time?"

"Nevermind, you're good." I say and Calum gives me a look. "It's Jas, I have stuff over him, so he won't breathe a word." I say and he just chuckles. My cousin comes down the last step and seems surprised to see Calum.

"Uh... " He says dumbly. "Hey, um, what?" He asks. "Since when you do you have guys over?"

"Since me." Calum says. "I guess I'm a bad influence."

"Well, speaking of guys, there is one demanding to talk to you. I kinda locked him outside and I think you owe me now." Jasper says. "Because I certainly know these two do not get along. I hear stuff."

"Why he is here?" I ask Jasper. "And can he go to your room?" I point at Calum, who groans and pulls the blanket over his head.

"He said he needed to apologize, and I didn't think you'd want to be woken up." He says. "Dad's not here, so you're okay." He says. "Uh, you can follow me, I guess." He says to Calum, who just takes my whole blanket.

"Hey." I protest and he just pokes his tongue.

"Go talk to your boyfriend then come get me." He says.

"Calum." I groan.

"I'm kidding, love, go on." He says as he goes up the steps. I follow but veer off toward the door. I wait until I hear the slam of Jasper's door to unlock the front door and open it.

"I'm sorry!" I hear as soon as it opens. I hold up my hand and he shuts his mouth before anything else comes out.

"You're an asshole, like, half of the time." I say and cross my arms. "I am allowed to have other friends, Michael, even if you don't like them. I don't like half of your friends."

"What, who?" He asks.

"All of them." I deadpan, and just so he understands my point, I cross my arms. "They take you away from me."

"Oh." He says softly. "He told you."

"Yes, he did." I say. "And you are an asshole, like I said."

He crosses his arms. "Well, you aren't always the perfect princess, either." He says.

"I know that. This isn't about me, this is about you. You hurt my feelings and you embarrassed me, Mikey." I say.

"I am trying to apologize, Molls, I am truly sorry." He says. "I don't like you being mad at me."

"The only way I'm going to forgive you is if you promise to stop ditching me and getting mad over little things." I say.

"I promise." He says and holds out his arms, I give him a hug. "Wanna hang out today?" He asks.

"Actually, today I'm gonna be the one ditching you. I think I'm gonna hangout with Jas today." I say and give him a small smile. He nods and turns around to leave, his shoulders falling slightly, but for once, I don't feel guilty.
~~~

"I failed." I say and laugh.

"How hard can it be to make a Mickey Mouse pancake?" Calum asks from behind me.

"In her defense, she cannot cook. Like, at all, if she had to eat to live, she'd die... oh wait a second, you do! That's it, she is gonna die when she is on her own." Jasper says and gasps loudly from behind us. I turn around and throw a nice of uncooked bacon at him. It sticks to the wall and he laughs loudly.

"I'm trying, you jerk." I say and laugh.

"Here, baby, let me have this and I'll try to make one." Calum says and he reaches around me and takes the spatula. I move beside him and he tries to make one. Making three perfect circles, I cross my arms and he smirks. "I'm just too cool." He says.

"So full of yourself." I say and sit beside Jasper. He laughs and sets the plate of pancakes down on the table and smiles.

"Can I make the bacon?" Jasper asks and walks over to him.

"You aren't gonna, like, die in the process or anything, are you?" Calum asks and hands him the spatula.

"Of course not." He scoffs. "I'm like a Greek monster." He says.

"Ah, same." Calum says without even stopping and I just raise an eyebrow.

He understood the reference? I mean, I do too, but I never really pay much attention to them. And the fact that he didn't just brush Jasper off makes me smile.

I watch as Calum helps Jasper cook bacon, and he only screams like a girl once. "I am so awesome!" Jasper says and put the bacon on the table. "Look how awesome I am, Molls." He says excitedly. The doorbell rings and he turns a little pink. "Uh, I gotta go." He says and runs away.

"What's up with Spazzy?" Calum asks and walks up behind me. He rests his chin in the top of my head and his hands on my thighs.

"Probably his friend, Dee." I say and I feel something vibrate against my back. "Whoa there, friend." I say and move forward slightly, he laughs.

"It's my phone." He says and takes it out. "What? No, I did not. I am, no mom, listen, I didn't do it." He asks and nothing about his tone is nice. "Fine, no, don't even say it." He says and hangs up. "I've gotta go." He let's me go and sighs.

"Okay." I say.

"I'll text you or something. I don't know if I'll be back tonight." He says and quickly disappears down the stairs to my room. He emerges with his shoes and then goes out the front door. I am left alone, my thoughts attacking each other with worry