•16•

-Lena-

Being on top of Tori gives me more of a thrill than it should.

"You are so beautiful," she whispers, breaking momentarily from the kiss.

I smile and brush her hair away from her face. "And so are you, but I'd really rather be kissing you right now than talking."

She laughs and pulls my head closer, her pink lips colliding with mine. As the kiss heats up, I slide my hands up her shirt. A groan escapes from her lips and I smile, winking at her flirtatiously.

"Do you like that?" I whisper in a husky, low voice. She nods and throws her head back as I unbutton her shirt.

Suddenly, the door busts open and a man, using his hand to cover his eyes, cusses loudly as he runs into a cabinet.
"The... department wants you to know that... they haven't disconnected the security cameras yet," he gasps, clearly out of breath.

"Oh my gosh!" I hiss in horror, pushing myself up off of the couch and helping Tori with the small buttons on her shirt.

"Ahem," she coughs once she is decent. "Thank you, sir, for notifying us. Is there any way to stop the footage in our rooms from playing?"

He shakes his head, hand still blindfolding his eyes.
"The department suggests that you cover them with tape. They are located on the bottom right corners of your tv's and on the left corner of the room."

I glance in mortification at the tv screen, mere feet from where Tori and I had just been getting busy.

"I see. Well, we don't exactly have tape just lying around here-you can uncover your eyes, for goodness sake. We're both decent."

He nods and takes his hand off of his eyes, sheepishly handing us scotch tape.
"Here. I'll just go now. Oh, one more thing. The security cameras can't pick up sound, so you don't have to worry about us hearing you-"

"Thank you and goodbye," I interrupt, ushering the flustered man out of the room. Once the door is shut, I turn back to Tori, who hands me a piece of tape.

"Well, at least they were nice enough to tell us before.."

"Yeah," she answers, a blush crawling up her cheeks. "This sucks."

"I agree."

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to put sex on hold until we get out of this dump. It's way too supervised."

"Okay," I nod in disappointment.

"Oh, are you pouting? Can't resist this body, can you?" She gestures to her beautiful curves, smirking as she watches my eyes following her hands.

"No, I can't," I answer with a smirk. "You're positively irresistible."

She responds with a victorious smile.

"It's too bad we have to put all activity on hold," I continue. "There are still so many places I haven't explored..." I trace circles on her arm, causing her eyes to flutter shut.

Gotcha, Odette.

"Oh well," I shrug dismissively, prancing out of the room. "See ya later, Tori!"

She rolls her eyes and flops onto her cot.
"Bye, Lena."

Hey, guys! Thanks for reading Breath In, I hope you're enjoying it! So, my plan is to end this book at either 25 chapters or 30. Just giving you a heads up, love y'all!

Xx,

Arabella