Dean Winchester, Sam Hanna and Phil Coulson talk american muscle cars.

Baby (Dean) , Challenger (Sam H) , Lola (Phil)

Phil had no idea how this all came about. Except maybe the world was in serious danger.

He first heard about it when the Winchesters had gotten arrested by the NCIS team based in LA for trespassing on their crime scene. Of course he kept an eye on their movements, he knew their might be a day he needed the Winchester's...abilities. So he swept in to get them out. He just had no idea how this lead to Dean and Sam checking out Lola. Or the other two cars. Yes, they were nice cars, very nice, but that didn't explain anything.

Dean had tried to touch his car and as always Phil had barked at him "not to touch Lola" and Dean had turned to him with a smile, "You named her?" he asked and then asked "Whats her top speed?" and Phil had shaken his head before answering and popping the hood and letting them look inside. Sam was impressed with the whole car, checking the interior and the exterior thoroughly. "Where did you get her?" Sam asked as he moves to lean against his Challenger. "She was given to me," he says and there was a nod of understanding. "I understand that," Dean says looking towards his Impala, "Technically, mine was given to me." he says.

"Technically?" Sam asks and Dean shrugs, "Long story" he says, "Like your wrap sheet kid?" Sam asks and Dean snorts and nods, "Just know I am a good guy, we both are, it just might not seem like it, but we are, we hunt monsters, just differently to you" he says then taps his car "And Baby here is a great help with that. " "Baby? Seriously, you named your car Baby?" Sam asks and laughs "Hey I never named her that," he complains and smiles, "I just never changed it."