Matt Murdoch telling you that you are beautiful.

You and Matt were just laying on the sofa, your head was resting on Matt's shoulder as his fingers trailed along your hip as he listened to the tv. You weren't really paying much attention to the tv as you were close to falling asleep against him. You were enjoying spending time with Matt as you had both been very busy recently, work had just been hectic more than normal and you had been picking up extra hours, whereas Matt was out masquerading as Daredevil for hours after he came home from his day job, so you were lucky to see him in the morning. 

You couldn't help but smile as Matt's fingers move from your hip up your side as he draws small circles on your side, allowing his fingers to wonder over your skin, Matt was very careful about not letting his fingers wander from your side. You turn your head to look up at him and brush a kiss against his cheek, enjoying the smile that crossed his lips.
Matt angled his head towards you, as he brings his other hand up, his thumb brushed over your lips as he leans down and brushes his lips against yours "You are so beautiful" he breathes out as he presses a soft kiss to your lips before moving back slightly to use his fingers to softly brush along your cheek.
Unable to stop yourself, your smile widens and you press a soft kiss to his lips before pulling back "Why thank you handsome," you tell him as you run your fingers through his hair, pushing yourself up slightly, shivering when his fingers trailed along your spine, his hands coming to rest on the dip of your back.