thirty-seven - car *

Start from the beginning

"Feel me, baby, take me," he mumbled against my lips before going down my chin, then my neck. "Love me."

I panted and changed my movements to something a little slower, something a little less aggressive. Then I took his face between my hands and kissed the tip of his nose. "You know I do," I whispered. "Always."

Our lips found each other again and although he hadn't added anything verbally, the way he kissed me, the way he pulled me closer, it said it all.

His hands, that previously rested on my hips, slowly went up my sides and to my shoulders. He leaned in so that his lips could join his hands on my shoulders. As he pushed my shoulder straps down my arm, his lips followed and kissed every inch of skin that he could while thrusting his hips upward. Then he unzipped my dress so that I was topless.

He wasted no time and I gasped as I felt the warmth of his mouth against my n.ipple. I could feel the cold sweat building up at the nape of my neck. The windows were starting to fog and the both of us were panting. But then, we saw flashes of lights outside; someone was unlocking the car right next to us.

I gasped, but Harry was quick to move us so that we wouldn't be caught. Now I was laying on my back and Harry was hovering over me. I expected him to stop and wait until the car next to us was gone, but instead he made slow, deep motions with his hips.

"Harry," I moaned. "Oh my god, Harry. We're going to get caught!"

"Don't scream and we'll be fine," he replied.

I laughed because I thought that there was no way that I was going to scream, but then his thrust became rougher, quicker and one of his hand went down to play with my c.lit. Clearly he had given himself a personal challenge, but I just couldn't let go until I heard the car pull away.

Once it did... boy, it was good. It was incredibly good. Toes curling good.

And Harry seemed to share that feeling as he came loudly and held me so tight that I couldn't breathe. Or maybe that was the aftermath of the o.rgasm.

"Oh god," I said as I caught my breath again. "Oh god."

Harry chuckled and kissed my neck. "You're welcome," he said before going ahead and kissing the other side of my neck.

I giggle and threw my arms around his neck. "I wasn't thanking you, but sure, take compliments where you can."

"Hmm," he hummed against my neck and then laid on top of me. "You were thanking me, I rocked your world."

"You always rock my world," I said as I tightened my arms around his neck.

That earned me a sweet kiss under my ear. "So do you."

We laid there for a little while, until we were both calm, until our breathing slowed down. The temperature in the car started to go down and it eventually got a little chilly, but with Harry laid out on top of me, I was comfortable enough that I didn't feel the need to move. I played in Harry's hair and waited until he said something. It took him a while, but eventually he sighed loudly and started to sit up. Before he did, he didn't miss the chance to kiss my lips. I smiled, touched by his sweet gesture, but he didn't stop there. He also went ahead and put my dress back up to my shoulders and reached behind me to get my zipper. I curved my back so that he could pull it up.

"Thanks," I said before running a quick hand through my hair and sitting up.

He smiled. "You're welcome," he replied before tucking himself back in his pants, along with his shirt.

Now I was the one to make sure he looked fine and ran a hand through his hair just so that it would look like his usual messy hair-do and take off the "just had s.ex" effect. Once I achieved the wanted look, I leaned in and kiss the tip of his nose.

"Do you want to go back?" I asked while I watched him put on his jacket.

He shrugged then looked back up at me. "I don't know, do you want to go back?"

I bit my lower lip. "I kind of do," I said. "I didn't get the chance to have a slow dance with you, and if I'm honest this was the thing that I was looking forward to, tonight."

He hummed and scooted over to get closer to me. "I wouldn't want to disappoint," he mumbled against my lips before kissing me softly.

I caressed his cheek, taking a second to admire his beautiful face. He looked a lot more relaxed than he did a few hours ago. He didn't seem to be as drunk as he was earlier and that made me so happy. It seemed that the anger he felt right before to the car had vanished.

"I love you, you know that?" I asked. I had to make sure that he knew.

"Of course I know," he replied. "And I love you, too."

We both smiled widely before we both decided to come out of the car. We met again in the front of the car and Harry reached for my hand so that we could walk back to the party hand in hand.

.
.
.

oooh I am rusty, but I hope you enjoyed that anyway. It felt as if this book needed a little smut, it has been too long haha.

Now I am once again debating whether or not a should make a third book or if I should keep this one going until the end. If I do make a third book, the next chapter will be the last one for this book and I'll post the third book at the beginning of next year :) I kinda like the idea of having a "trilogy" so I'm pretty sure that this is what is going to happen. I already have a name for the third book, so yeah... 

Also, I was thinking about publishing my book a few weeks back. That is still a project of mine, but I might do it differently and start a kickstarter  instead :) What do you guys think ? 

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed this chapter and get excited for the next one ! hehehe

Lots of love, 
Karry xx.