nine - hint

AN : This chapter is a little weird, it's like two settings in one chapter, but I hope you'll still like it. The text in italic is some sort of flashback, if it can make things a little clearer :)

OUR FIRST DATE happened a week later. Although Harry had suggested that we go on dates to take the pressure off, I couldn't help but to be nervous about our first one. Harry and I had never been on a date before, or anything close to it. What made it even worst was that Harry decided that he was organizing everything and telling me nothing. He kept every details secret and no matter how hard I tried to extort it from him, he never gave me anything.

Except for that one time when the two of us were laying in bed.

...

Harry and I had just come back from work and he was exhausted. As soon we entered his place he had headed straight into the shower. I had joined him, feeling like I needed to get clean up as well. So I pulled the curtains and let myself in. Without hesitation, Harry stepped aside and let me stand in front of him. His arms then circled my waist before moving us a little so that we could both stand under the water. He pressed his lips on my shoulder and let the water fall directly on his head. I looked down to where his hands rested on my skin before putting my hands over his.

We were in a good place.

It had started to get less awkward between us the second we decided that we should take it easy. We just accepted that things weren't meant to be that way and decided to move forward. We spent almost every single day together, meeting at his place after work because I avoided going to my apartment with Harry. I wasn't quite ready to explain everything to Wendy. I hadn't told her that Harry and I we official, I hadn't told her about everything that had happened and didn't really wanted to. Talking about Harry with Wendy always created a weird vibe between the two of us, I thought it would be best to wait.

Instead of worrying, we lived in the moment, enjoyed what was happening then and there, and it made things much easier. I didn't think about having to talk to Wendy, instead I focused on Harry's hand on my skin. The only thing that made me lose focus was when he decided to turn his head a little to press his lips against my neck.

"Do you know what kind of temperature we're going to have on Saturday?" He asked, out of the blue.

I opened my eyes and turned to look at him, unable to hold in my smile. Saturday was our date night. "Why?"

He shrugged, although I saw a hint of a smile on his lips, before straightening his posture. "I was just wondering."

"Does the temperature affects your plans?" I asked, desperate to get information on what he was planning.

He shrugged again, playing with me. "I'm not telling you," he replied before kissing my cheek and reaching for the soap.

Quickly, I grabbed the soap from his hand and held it away from him. "Tell me," I demanded.

He chuckled. "Or what, you're not going to let me use the soap?"

I bit my lower lip, knowing that this wasn't a solid threat. If it came down to it, Harry would easily be able to grab the soap from my hands, but I nodded anyway, and it seemed to amuse Harry. He didn't say anything, instead he grabbed my hips and moved me aside, blocking me from the water. He didn't care about the soap at all once he grabbed the bottle of shampoo. He knew he could use it as a body wash.

When I realized that I had nothing against him, I stomped my feet like a child and although his back was facing me, Harry laughed. He liked to frustrate me, knowing very well that I was curious and that him not telling me his plans for Saturday drove me crazy.