thirty-seven - car *

THIS WAS A familiar situation, standing in the middle of somewhere, holding each other in silence, hoping, knowing, that if we stood there long enough, everything would fall back into place. And it did. Somehow it did.

Once the tears had dried and our breathing had returned to a regular rhythm, everything around us seemed to stop. I couldn't hear people talking anymore, I couldn't hear the music anymore. It was just the two of us, standing in the middle of the parking lot and all I could hear was Harry's heartbeat.

"My favorite sound in the world," I mumbled against his chest as I tightened my hold.

He laughed softly and pressed his lips on my forehead. "And you're my favorite person in the world," he replied kissing my forehead repeatedly.

I looked up and stole a kiss. "Thank you," I said and smiled. "Do you want to go back?"

He shook his head. "I just want a few minutes with you, alone."

"Just standing here?" I asked, shifting my head a little so that I could kiss his cheek.

He bit his lower lip and turned his head so that he could kiss my lips again. "Or we could go to the car and have a little fun, relieve the stress."

I threw my head back, laughing, certain that he was joking, but when I saw that he wasn't laughing along with me, that he was just looking at me, waiting for an answer with a big smile on his face, I understood that he wasn't.

"Oh," I managed to say once I stopped laughing. "Oh, you're serious."

He shrugged and smirked. "Yeah, why not?"

I looked at him, then looked around, and then my eyes were back on him. I couldn't believe that I was considering it. The more I thought about it, the more nervous I got. Our car wasn't that far from the tent, anyone could just walk by and see us. But then, when I looked directly into his eyes, none of it mattered.

He saw it in my eyes, that I was hesitating, and he seized the occasion to take my hand and slowly walk backward towards his car. I followed him without saying a word and instead bit my lower lip and smiled.

"Mhm. Sex in the car," he chanted. "When was the last time we did that?"

I laughed and walked a little faster so that I could be closer to him. "Years, at least three."

"Too long," he mumbled as he leaned in and kissed my neck. "Way too long. It's a good thing that we're revisiting it."

By then, he lips had reached my cheek and were nearing my lips. His back hit his car door and his free hand fished his keys out of his front pocket. Now it was my lips that were on his neck while he tried to find the handle and open the car door. Once he did we both climbed in the backseat. He went in first and then he leaned forward so that he could grab the bottom of my dress and lift it up. Once it was high enough, I hurried and straddled him.

He didn't wait until I was seated comfortably. Instead, one of his hand gripped my hip and the other clung to my hair and pulled my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck then grinded my hips, too excited to take it slowly.

It felt as if we were back in our teens, rediscovery the excitement of having s.ex in an inappropriate place. Not that our s.ex life had become boring, but it surely had become comfortable. We knew each other, knew our turn on and turn off. We barely came out of our comfort zone, because sex had become more than just sex, but it was good to spice things up a little. It made the act even more exciting.

We rushed the first step, barely bothered with the preliminary and jumped right into it. I unzipped Harry's pants and pushed them down to his mid-thighs and he just pushed my underwear to the side. I straightened up so that he could align himself then I lowered myself until he was all the way in. Once my thighs touched his, I let out a moan. That was the only second of calm that we had before he started to kiss me again and I went ahead and moved up and down his shaft.