thirty - shoulders *

Two days to the wedding

Last night had been rough, I had to admit that, but with a new day came a renewed attitude. I wanted to leave that night behind and instead look forward to the days to come. I knew that they wouldn't be easy, but I was hopeful.

The fact that we both worked that day helped a lot. It gave us both something else to think about and allowed us cleared our head. So that when we met back at my place that night, it almost felt as if we didn't have a fall out the night before. It lingered in the air, but we were both wise enough not to mention it.

Harry arrived at my apartment with a duffel bag slumped over his shoulder, ready to leave the next day. He looked tired and nervous, but it was clear that he was trying to hide it from me. I played along, like I always did, knowing that questioning him about it would only increase his nervousness.

Instead, I opted for a simple stress-free evening. I had started to prepare the diner before Harry arrived and was nearly finished when he came into the kitchen after bringing his bag to my room.

"It smells good," he noted when he came up behind me to press a kiss on my cheek

"Thank you," I said, leaning into his kiss. "Salmon burgers with avocado salsa and a side salad."

He laughed. "It doesn't sound as good as it smells."

"Keep an open mind," I told him, turning my head and offering him a playful smile.

I expected him to say something back, but instead, he looked at me, smiling back with adding another word. Then, he brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek before leaning in a pressing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you," he whispered.

Before I could register what had just happened, he pressed another quick kiss on my lips then went to the fridge. I stared at him, this was a very different tone from the night before and something that I wasn't fully used to. Even after officially being together, even after everything that had happened between us, it always surprised me when he decided to get affectionate.

Still, I knew that he was being overly affectionate simply because he knew that the night before he had been an absolute nightmare. He was making up for it.

He helped me prepare the plates, then we went into the living room and ate while watching the television. The meal that I had prepared turned out to be delicious, even Harry enjoyed it. Plus, Wendy was out and staying at a friend's house for the night, which really set us for nice evening in.

After we finished eating, Harry was nice enough to do the dishes while I stayed in the living room and continued watching the television. When he met me back on the sofa, I immediately scooted closer and leaned against him. His arms came around my shoulders and he kissed the top of my head.

The next few hours went by so quickly, that when we realized that it was almost one in the morning we both couldn't believe it. So we decided that it was time for us to go to bed.

I went through my usual routine but took the time to pack up some of my products for our small trip over the weekend. I knew that I had plenty of time to pack my bag tomorrow as we were taking a train in the middle of the afternoon, but it was just easier to pack exactly what I was using every night right after using it.

When I joined Harry in my bed, he was simply laying on his back and playing on his phone. I went under the covers and laid right next to him. After cuddling for hours on the couch I just didn't think that he'd want me glued to him again, but then again he surprised me by turning on his side and cuddling into my side.

"Don't mind me," I noted, laughing as he rested his phone in the crook of my neck to keep playing on it while he cuddled my side.

He chuckled and kissed my arm. "I was torn between playing on my phone and being closer to you. Screw it, I chose both."

I laughed along with him, although it was a little awkward with a phone on my neck. We both went on our phones a little before we decided to turn the lights off. Harry spooned me from behind and kept kissing my shoulder softly.

"This is not helping me sleep," I noted after a few minutes.

He hummed against my skin. "No?"

I shook my head. "No, instead it's making me horny," I answered honestly. And maybe, just maybe, I knew exactly what that answer was going to get me.

"Horny, uh?" He repeated, pulling me a little closer to him.

I bit my lip and stayed silent. A smile growing on my lips as I felt his hands roam around my body. Harry's lips stayed on my shoulder, as one hand grabbed one of my boob and the other finally made its way between my legs.

I closed my eyes and tried to keep my breathing even as Harry's hands slowly worked their magic. Combined with his hot breath fanning over my shoulder and neck, it barely took me any time to get close to the edge.

"Is this what you wanted?" He whispered in my ear, teasing me.

"More," I let out between breaths.

Harry's lips curved against my skin and slowly he pulled his hands away, making me squirm. He quickly recovered by turning me on my back and positioning himself between my legs.

He hooked his fingers on each side my panties and slowly slid them up my legs. He kept both of my legs tightened to each other and rested my feet against his right shoulder. His arm came around them to secure them together while his other hand pulled down his boxer and stroked his d.ick. He touched himself until he was hard enough, them he aligned himself and slowly penetrated me.

I let out a long moan as he took forever to enter completely. Then, once he was balls deep, his free arm circled my lower thighs, just below my knees, to make sure that my legs were kept firmly together, making it a little harder for him to move inside of me, but intensifying the pleasure as well.

He moved his hips slowly, barely moving in and out of me, but just enough that it made me go crazy very quickly. He was edging me, almost getting me right where I wanted, but stopping just before I could come.

My hands were fisting the covers under me and I was trashing my head to both side, trying not to lose my mind as he, oh so slowly thrusted his hips.

"How about this," he asked, running out of breaths. "Is this what you wanted?"

He knew d.amn well that this was torture, that I wanted him to move quicker, deeper, and I let him know how angry I was getting by shooting him a look that very clearly expressed what I was thinking.

He chuckled softly, turning his head to the side and pressing a wet kiss to my ankle. Both my feet jerked away as a tingle ran through my legs and that's the exact moment that Harry chose to very suddenly open my legs and lean forward so that he could penetrate me deeper.

I let out a squeal as I felt his c.ock slide in to the perfect angle and once I finally opened my eyes again, I realised just how close he was. My hands, that had stayed on my sides came up to hold his face as I leaned up to press my lips against his.

"I love you," we both whispered at the same time, making the both of us smile widely.

From that point, the mood completely changed, he wasn't teasing me anymore, he was making love to me, until the sun came up.

.
.
.

Hope you enjoyed this :) sorry that my A/N is short, I'm updating from my phone.

Again, thank you for reading <3

Lots of love,
Karry xx.