nine

"So what are you suggesting, Greed?"

The words spoken flew through the silence, and the air was only filled with the sound of Greed's low, creepy voice, everyone listened intensely, the tension was tighter than an air-tight door.

The sin finished speaking, smiles smoothed into smirks, and Pride stood up. The plan was clearly acceptable, and the evil was evident.

"Ah, and so we shall."

Pride's face was illuminated by the hearth in a wicked way, which only added to the creepy way he smiled, making him look evil and deadly.

"If we can't take them by force, we'll take them with other precautions."

"Lust, you actually may be important in our plan."

"Let's get them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear, MOVE ALREADY!!"

"I AM!!"

"NO YOU IDIOTS AREN'T!"

And so the girls were having slight troubles with their plan.

Diligence, who was certainly living up to her name, was being carried by a not-so-happy Generosity, who was beginning to regret being so generous to let Diligence stand on her shoulders.

"Just a bit more!" Diligence cringed and reached toward the window that Humility had cleverly pointed out.

Their plan was to escape through a window that was cleverly placed about 10 feet above them. They weren't quite sure what they were going to do once Diligence got through the window, but then again, none of them truly knew what they were doing.

So much for girl power.

"Reach! Shoot, we should have honestly used someone taller, Diligence is a shortie." Abstinence said while smiling, and then popped a chip into her mouth mischievously.

Diligence heard, and instantly stopped reaching for the window, which Kindness sighed at, along with everyone else. They all just wanted their plan to work.

"I'm no shortie! Generosity, put me down before I unleash on Abstinence the fiery pits of-"

Diligence was cut off by the sudden awkward footing of Generosity, and the atmosphere changed quicker than a bias switch.

"NO P-PLEASE D-DON'T FALL GEN-"

Diligence was suddenly soaring through the air wildly as Generosity collapsed on the floor, tired of carrying another human being.

Luckily, Diligence landed on Humility to break her fall. The landing made an echoing smack and a scream from the one who had gotten crushed.

Diligence quickly rolled off of Humility and pushed her hair out of her face.

"Erm, sorry girl."

Humility looked like she had just been shot by a wrecking ball, because the breath had been knocked out of her, like a balloon that had been released through the air wildly.

Her breaths were ragged and uneven, but she was still able to speak. "You... crazy... clutzy... insane daughter-of-a-bulldozer..."

Seeing the heated situation, Kindness quickly stepped in, and helped Humility up onto her feet, and hugged her. She then dusted off her clothes and gave a kind smile.

"Hey! No fighting. We're all in this together."

The other girls agreed with Kindness's statement, and slowly, Humility calmed down, easing the nerves of a slightly scared Diligence.

"She's right guys," Generosity said and dusted herself off. "And sorry for dropping you, Diligence."

Diligence nodded. "It's chill, I was flying for a little bit. It was lit and swagalicious."

The girls silently facepalmed at the hubris Diligence, while she smiled brighter than a lightbulb.

"Aye, let's get to the point guys," Abstinence cut in, and popped another snack in her mouth. "We need to escape this place soon, or we'll be stuck here with these attractive, but creepy guys!! These are complete strangers!"

Abstinence stood on the couch and put her hand over her heart. "We need to be hardworking, and persistent!"

"Now Diligence, get your athletic butt over here and stand on our sweet Generosity!"

"Yyeeaaahhh!" Diligence hopped around and quickly jumped onto Generosity, who stumbled slightly.

"Careful or I'll drop you!"

"Oops."

After some quick adjusting, Diligence was back, flying through the air, only inches from caressing the window. Once she got up, she could use her awesome upper body strength to pull herself up, and out of the window. From there, she'd get more help and let the other girls out, so they could save the other two sins, which would be no simple task, but to the girls, they'd rather be runaways, than prisoners.

"I'm almost there!" Diligence cried, her voice strained as she stretched to her limits to reach the window.

"So close!"

"YOU CAN DO IT!!"

Diligence suddenly sprang off of Generosity, throwing the poor girl backward. Everyone watched as Diligence soared through the air like a bird, and slammed into the wall above them with a smack, like the wrecking ball she was.

But her fingers were desperately clinging to the windowsill.

"... dude I do eh?" Diligence muffled, with her face smoothed into the wall.

The other girls cheered loudly, and Abstinence threw her snacks everywhere, celebrating the fact that they were going to finally escape, and possibly get back to their normal lives.

"YES! WE'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO-"

There was a sudden knock at the door.

"Girls, what's going on in there?"

Diligence cussed quietly, while she was stuck onto the wall, in hearing Wrath's voice.

"Shoot."