Sneaking out to the security room

"Why am I doing this?" I think to myself as I get into the elevator in my cat onesie. Pulling the hood on as the doors close. 

1 floor down. I'm getting nervous crossing my arms watching the number of floors change. 

2 floors. I start chewing my lip with anxiety I might get caught. But I need answers. 

"If Waylon and Jeremy won't tell me I'll figure it out myself. I need to know what's down there." I think to myself. Ding. The sound of the elevator opening to Jeremy's floor. I slowly and carefully exit the moving box and enter the darkened hallway and make way to my boss's room. 

I open the door to his room and suddenly have the urge to run away and forget about this but my need for answers is more important to me then getting in trouble with that jerk. His bedroom was dark and the floor was covered with dirty clothes scattered around. I start looking around. Not on his desk, not on his drawers, not anywhere. I look at the sleeping Mr. Blair, he's still wearing his work clothes. Oh shit...  I walk closer to his bed and see his key card still clipped to his pants. I chew my lip as I inch toward the messy haired man as he peacefully sleeps not knowing I was lurking. 

I'm very close to get the card I just need to unclip it. Jeremy keeps moving and the key card almost glides to a forbidden place. As I quickly reach it ended up there and my hand lingers there as Blair moves and groans. Well I'm screwed now. I grab the keycard but along with... that... The sleeping man's eyes flicker open and he smirks. 

"I knew you'd be back." Then with that I'm pinned down and getting hickeys. Jeremy's hot breath resounded in my ear and I can't help but shudder. Was I enjoying this? 

"You're such a tease you know?" He whispers tracing my sides. I nod. 

"I try." 

"Maybe I can get the keycard while this is happening.." I think as I slowly unzip my pjs. His tongue grazes his bottom lip as he sees... well everything. I wait a moment laying on his bed smirking as Blair's eyes take it all in. 

"Well.. go on then." I say smirking and biting my lip. 

"I'll do anything for the answers..."