The sugar to my high

I feel myself losing power to this sensation as Jermey's hands roam all over my body. All access noise from outside this place is silenced by the sounds of Jeremy's growls and groans, and my high pitched screams. The only thing he has not yet to do is do the deed, but I wish he just would. His lips going down my neck as he takes off my bra from underneath my shirt. 

I shiver at his touch on my bare skin. His fingertips feel like pure silk as they dance around my sides, my hips, and then my thighs. I know the moment is close, he's just teasing. "Are you gonna do it or not?" I asked in between moans. Jeremy smirks, "I just want to hear you beg." His hands go up my skirt and he fondles with "Her." I moan out loudly as he opens me up and Jermey rubs roughly growling, "Beg." I moan as he pulls my hair making my head look up, "Beg," Jermey growls repeating himself. "Jeremy, please," I call out. He smirks saying, "I thought you'd never ask." Blair takes off his pants and boxers before taking off my skirt and underwear. 

I don't remember much of the rest of the night, but I remember the feeling and his touch. We soon finish and quickly go back to the theater talking about the movie we totally watched so we didn't get caught.  I don't see the reasoning for it now, He was basically the head of the company. Once the patients were done the movie, I walked myself to my room, showered, put my pjs on, and all that night time routine you see pretty girls teach how to do online. I tossed myself onto my bed and sighed, was this really going to be my life this summer? Then after the school year go back to this full time? Yes, yes this was. Three whole months of sneaking around and learning about mental illness? Hell yeah! 

I wasn't on planning for it to go completely wrong either...