Day 3 Part 1: Broken Hearts

Sorry this had happened, there's this glitch so this whole chapter will be in bold.
_______________________

Steven's POV
3)
2)
1)

01:23 Am

Location: Crystal Gem Base

It was late at night. The things I've had to go through. Connie was at her home and Peridot had been crying her face off. I feel guilty. Is it wrong for me to like someone else while I have a girlfriend? It's just so hard. Pearl looked quite saddened when I told her what had happened. Should have I be with Peridot?

I'm sitting on my bed in my pjs. I've been texting Connie for almost 2 hours now. She said earlier she was going to sleep so I have nothing else to do. Oh God. Of course I have something to do: Apologise to Peridot. I can't just break up with Connie. I just asked her out a hours ago. It's just I have to apologise. I have to break up with Connie. It's just to painful to muster.

It's really early in the morning. Technically it's still yesterday. Where this whole storm of events has happened. I get off my bed and sneak towards the door. I go down the stairs and I'm standing on the beach barefoot.

I start to walk to town and then go up a hill. Okay. Time to get up here carefully, this place is a shortcut but it is filled with Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and other poisonous stuff. Not life threatening, but dangerous. I start to escalate up the hill looking at my surroundings trying not to trip and get poisoned.

I trip. "Well, this is karma. Typical life... Arghhh!!" I scream. I tumble down and hit my head against a rock, while I try to gain conscious, the poison starts to hurt then I let myself get out of conscience, to soothe the pain.

Time skip

I wake up. I start panting, I was out of breath.  I'm at the barn on the couch with Peridot watching over me, perfect way to get here. "Steven! You're awake!" Peridot screams, her eyes red from tears. Then I feel really guilty. I start to cry. "Peridot, I'm sorry... I'm sorry."

I then hug her. She hugs back. "I'm sorry too." She says, "What are you sorry about? I've hurt everyone in a way, I've hurt you." I start to cry harder. "No no, don't cry. I'm here." Peridot says. I drag her so she lies down next to me. "I'll sort this out, I will." I say and then we both fall asleep.

Time skip

07:43 Pm

Peridot is so cute. Reminds me about a few days ago when I taught her how to sleep. I left my phone at the Temple. I groan. This is how you act when you get attached to technology. I thought. I then turn around so I could hug Peridot. Huh. her visors are off. I just realised that, she looks beautiful. I-I just... can't hold it back anymore, I kiss her cheek. "Steven?" I hear her whisper.

I blush hard, "Y-y-you were awake?" I stutter "Yes, yes I was. Exactly when you hugged me. And... thanks for the 'kiss' on my cheek. Is that what it's called? A kiss?" Peridot answers and questions. I just nod. "Well... I liked it. It felt affectionate" Peridot finishes. "Peridot, I need to fix things. I-I have to break up with Connie."

Is this wrong? I just made Connie my girlfriend and now I'm going to break up with her. I need to do it in a strange elaborate plan.

Plan A: Break up with Connie in a orderly fashion.

Plan B: Ignore Connie for the rest of my life.

Plan C: Hide away.

I don't think any of those plans would work. Plan A seems to be the best option. Arghh! This is frustrating. I should just take a break from this stuff. Yeah. I should just take a break. "Peridot I'm going to go. I'll see you maybe tomorrow or later on." I can't believe this had happened in a few days. I'm just going to go home.

I get off the couch and then I start to get down the ladder. Time to go home.

Time Skip

I see the Temple in front of me. Finally I'm home. I walk up the Steps. I then see Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst by the Warp Pad. "Hey Steven!" They say in unison. "Are you going on a mission?"

"Yes we are! We are going to the Sky Spire. It seems that the Giant Bird that me and Amethyst poofed seemed to have a family." Pearl explains. "Can I come?!" I exclaim. "Sure, why not." Garnet says.

"Woohooo!" I yell. "Welcome back little man." Amethyst chimes in. We Warp. I suddenly feel scared. I remember the time when Peridot flew away. I-I can't take it anymore. I just can't focus I need to make Bubbl...

3rd Person POV

"Steven!" The Gems yell. "What happened?" Pearl says. "We can't Warp to the Sky Spire anymore. We have to get to the Fountain. They get to the Sky Spire and try to Warp to Rose's Fountain. Steven falls off the edge of the Warp Pad...

"STEVEN!" The Gems scream. He ends up falling off and floating off to somewhere. Steven gains his conscience.

Steven's POV

"Huh?" My eyes widen. I'm floating. C'mon! C'mon happy people, super fun cakes. Peridot! My floating powers work but I'm too late. "AAAAAAH!" I crash onto something. This is too much. I'm surprised I'm not knocked out. Wow. I faint because of a Warp Pad but I don't faint when I fall an extremely high hight.

I try to move my arms but there's blood all over it. My blood is all over it. I look done to see my Gem. It's cracked. My Gem is cracked. MY GEM IS CRACKED. AHHHHHH. Why did this have to happe-

_______________________
DUN DUN DUN! Bad things are happening! Oh no! What is going to happen next? And hey! Two chapter in one day!
_________________________

Don't be a silent Steven Universe fan and tell me what you think.

Remember to vote and follow.

Don't forget to enjoy this book.

Sooo...

RosyGems Out!