Day One Part 2: Seeing Peridot

Steven's POV
1)
2)
3)

6:08 Pm

I kept walking. I decided to sing, because why not? It kinda speeds up time for me.

"Singing a song, walking to the barn, seeing the twigs and yarn... going to see Peridot and Lapis, hopefully going to see happiness, walking though th-" I stopped singing.

Peridot was staring at the sunset, it was a beautiful day today. The wind blew through her hair as if it was murmuring. She sat exactly where the gems sat the day we went to the moon base, that day was ages ago. Many has happened since then, me and Peridot beat the cluster, the invasion of the rubies. Huh. It's funny how time can go by so fast.

Peridot then looked behind her swiftly, "Steven!"

"Hey Peridot!" I smile.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" She laughs and then runs into my arms. We both held each other tight. We then pulled away smiling at each other.

"Anyway Peridot, have you seen Lapis? I want to say hi to her as well." I ask.

"She went to the ocean, not to steal it, just to relax, she say she wants to have her 'alone time'" Peridot explains.

"Well, isn't it good to have your own space? Everyone needs their own time." I say sympathising with Lapis.

She gestures me to follow her, I nod then follow her to the barn. We then make it there and I see a lot of changes. "Wow Peridot! You fit a pool in here?"

"Well yes Steven! Me and Lapis put a lot of effort to make this out own space. We even made a heat machine! And as you can see we added more 'Morps' I'll show you those later."

We have so many things to do here now, I should come here more often. I thought. "Steven?" Peridot waves her hands over my face.

"W-H-Ah?" I snap back to reality. Peridot sniggered. Her laugh is so cute. Wha? Keep it together Steven. I still want to admit my feelings to Connie. Her beautiful flowing black hair, her pretty smile, that cute nerdy intelligence.

Peridot poked me.

"Whaaaa!!" I yelped. Peridot looked like she wanted to laugh so hard. "Hehe-hee-ha-ha... AHHAHA!" Peridot laugh-screamed. She toppled over holding her stomach, still laughing.

I rolled my eyes. I then started smiling at her. "Peridot you can stop laughing now."

Peridot calmed down. "He-hee... hee. Sorry Steven, it's just so funny how your conscience faded from reality."

"Peridot my conscience didn't go away. I was just thinking, my head was in the clouds." I reply.

"What does head in the clouds mean? Also follow me I'd like to show you something." She climbs up the ladder and I follow her, while we climb up I say " When you say 'Head in the clouds' it's a expression, it means that you zone out. You don't focus on what's in front of you or what your supposed to be doing."

"Oh, okay. Anyway... we are here!" She gestures her hands towards the new T.V."

"Peridot how did you upgrade the T.V?!" I squeal, honestly shocked.

"Well, that's a story for another day."

...

_______________________

Well hey! You should be happy that I have made two chapters in one day. I know this is really short as well, but be generous! Both of the chapters words added together is almost 1000! So yep

_______________________

Don't be a silent Steven Universe fan and tell me what you think.

Remember to vote and follow.

Don't forget to enjoy this book.

Sooo...

RosyGems Out!