Day Two: Chain Of Accidents

Steven's POV
3)
2)
1)

9:32 Am

I woke up. I realised that Peridot was hugging me. I blushed and smiled. I got up. I picked up my phone which had fell out my pocket. I saw that Connie was basically spam-calling me. Geez, that girl may be my crush but damn she spams me quite often.

I then got up and went to go down the ladder, I tripped "HOLY CRABS!" I yelled. I then fell in the pool. Thank the lord that this was here. I got up and then thought. Huh. Why not go swimming. I took off my shirt, threw it on the floor checked my phone if it was still working, which it was and then dashed outside to go to the beach.

I then got there, the water was so warm. I just remembered that I still had my phone on me. "HOLY COW!" I screamed, oh... okay never mind. I saw my phone lying on the beach sand. I got lucky today. If the salt water went in its system, my phone would've been a goner. A huge wave came. "WOOHOOO!" I yelled, today is probably the most fun day I've had in a while.

I heard fast footsteps coming towards me. I summoned my shield, I then got into my battle stance. Another wave came, "Son of a-" the wave crashed on me. Heck.

When the waves came off me I heard a whole 'tide' of laughter. Do you get it?. Anyway it was Peridot laughing her head off again. I then grabbed her and threw her in the water. Hehe. How do you like it? Suddenly there was a rock flowing on the wave. I then heard a huge 'knock' sound. Peridot just lay there, knocked out on the ground.

"No. No... PERIDOT!" I screamed. "Crap, oh crap what have I done." I picked her up and then jumped into the air. The clouds were floating across my face. I felt myself starting to cry. I slowly began to descend I then got hit on the face by a seagull "Ow". I glided down and then landed near the temple, I then saw Connie, "Hey Steven! Wha- what happened?!" Connie questions me. "No time just follow me into the temple." I dash towards the temple.

I open the door and see that no-one was here. "Great. Just perfect" I angrily muttered under my breath. I went up the stairs towards my bed, I put Peridot on it. I sat down in the bed. "Please be okay..." I whispered. "Steven? Do you wanna talk about it?" Connie worriedly asked.

"Yeah I'd like that."

Time skip to when Steven finishes talking to Connie

"Well that's what happened". Instead of Connie looking sympathetic and nice, she looked jealous. "Connie what's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's fine." Connie tried to do a fake smile, a smile that never succeeded. "Well I need to go now." She then got off the bed, opened the door, and then ran out.

"Huh what's up with her." I asked myself. I layed down next to Peridot. I hope you're okay. I thought. "Y'know it's been really fun hanging out at the barn, especially with you" I said. I then thought, where's Lapis?

I groaned. Why oh why did she not help. I then realised that there was a tiny crack on Peridot's gem. "Oh shi- actually no swearing Steven."

I picked up Peridot and went down the stairs to then go onto the Warp Pad. We then warped.

During the 'warp', I accidentally let go of Peridot. "Oh God." Peridot flew up then went out of the stream. "Why oh why?" I jumped up and went out of the stream. I grabbed Peridot. I tried to get back to the stream. Oh no... I tried to find something to jump on. But there was nothing. I tried to find something to float onto. But there was nothing.

My only options were either to float all the way down to the Warp pad, which was dangerous because of the lack of oxygen, or try to get back to the stream.

I decided to get back to the stream. I then started to do movements you would do if you were swimming, which sort of worked. I got closer but the stream was about to end. I threw Peridot then she got back to the stream. I tried to get there but the stream closed.

I grunted. I then had to go down. I started to do movements as if you were skydiving, it worked much more efficiently than trying to 'swim' down. I got there in less than two minutes.

Okay try number two. I warped up and then got to my mother's sanctuary. The healing fountain. I looked for Peridot but she wasn't here. "Peridot!" I called out.

I ran everywhere but she wasn't here. Arghh. Then I realised. I'm so dumb. I ran to the fountain itself and then found Peridot rubbing herself with Rose's tears.

"Peridot!" I ran towards her and hugged her. We both ended up falling into the fountain. "Steven!" Peridot blushed, her voice got trapped in the water, causing the bubbles to float onto the top of the water. I then grabbed Peridot's hand and led her up to the top.

We got out of the water and then hugged again. "Well, what happened?" Peridot asked.

"That's a story for another day." I sniggered.

"Ha-ha-ha." Peridot laughed sarcastically. "Well Peridot, follow me."
I grabbed her hand and she ran with my, we were almost in sync.

I led her to their mountain where there was a beautiful view of a waterfall. The sun glistened at the edge of the cliff. It was majestic. "Steven! It's so beautiful!" Peridot smiled. "Well I missed you." I said. "What?" Peridot laughed. "Seriously what happened?" She asked. "I'll tell you sooner or later." I said.

Peridot ended falling asleep in my shoulder. I smiled. I think I have a crush on Peridot now.

...

_______________________

Well that was a chain of events huh? This is my most longest chapter yet, I hope you enjoy this. I mean seriously! 1060 words! ( Including my signature sign-off )
_______________________

Don't be a silent Steven Universe fan and tell me what you think.

Remember to vote and follow.

Don't forget to enjoy this book.

Sooo...

RosyGems Out!