Green Eyed Monster

A/N: This was written for OQ Smut Week, for the "jealous Regina" prompt. Enjoy!

Regina sat in the ballroom of the Ever After hotel, stewing. It was a fundraiser for the fire department so she had to be here as mayor. And she knew Bobby had to be here as the new owner of the hotel.

It didn't mean he had to flirt with Mary Margaret Blanchard, of all people!

She seethed as Bobby twirled the school teacher around the dance floor, smiling and laughing with her. And she grinned back, looking more relaxed than Regina had ever seen her since she had cursed them all to this land.

Deep breath in, deep breath out. Bobby only has eyes for you. Deep breath in. That simpering schoolmarm is no competition. Deep breath out.

Bobby leaned down, whispering something to Mary Margaret. She laughed, nodding, and he smirked.

That smirk was reserved for her.

Deep breath in, deep breath out. He has the lion tattoo. He's your soulmate. Deep breath in. Pixie dust doesn't lie. Deep breath out.

But once the song ended and Bobby stepped away from Mary Margaret with a little bow, Regina was out of her seat. She stalked across the room, putting on her Madam Mayor face.

"Mr. Locke?" She watched as he looked up, his smile faltering a bit when he saw her. "May I see you in your office for a moment? There's something I wish to discuss."

He nodded, following her as she headed toward his office. She felt her blood boiling with each step and she knew she was itching to fight.

Once the door was closed, though, he was all concern. "Is something wrong? Are you sick? Did something happen?"

She was taken aback, not expecting that, and her anger subsided a bit. Regina found herself telling him the truth: "I just...I just...You were looking pretty cozy with Mary Margaret."

"Cozy?" He frowned. "She didn't have a great day so I was trying to cheer her up."

"It looked like you were flirting."

Bobby's blue eyes lit up in realization and his frown turned into a smirk. "Were...Were you jealous?"

"No," she said. But when he raised an eyebrow, she sighed. "Maybe. Yes."

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. "You have nothing to worry about, milady. I only have eyes for you."

She smiled, squeezing his upper arms. "I know. I trust you. It's just...I've been the second choice for so long..."

"Then I will show you that you will never be my second choice." He lifted her up, settling her on his desk.

Regina gasped, clutching the edge of the desk with her hands. "What about the party?"

"They won't miss us," he told her, sinking to his knees. His hands slid up her skirt. "This dress has been driving me nuts all night."

"Oh?" she asked, feeling him pull her stocking down.

He hummed. "It shows off your beautiful legs and that damn button, straining against your glorious breasts..."

"You make me sound like a goddess." She gasped as his hands slid up her legs again, fingers toying with her panties.

"Because you are," he replied, dipping a finger inside her sex. "And I'll prove it to you."

Bobby pulled down her panties before pushing up the black skirt of her dress. He opened her legs a bit more, giving his tongue access to her clit. As he licked the bundle of nerves, she moaned his name.