First Time

A/N: I promise we'll go back and I'll write their first date. But we're jumping to their first time, which I wrote for the last OQ Smut Week when I saw the prompt: "Sex during the first curse." So, yes, there be smut. Enjoy and have a happy Thanksgiving (if you're American).

It had been a perfect date. Of course, Regina had come to expect nothing less from Bobby Locke. Every bone in the man's body was romantic. She didn't know who he had been in the Enchanted Forest or who his wife was, but she had been a lucky woman.

And now he was all Regina's.

Bobby didn't earn as much as she did, though she knew he was going to see a significant jump in his salary once Sidney ran his exposé on the Ever After Hotel and Mr. Gull. She wouldn't be surprised if Bobby became the new owner in the aftermath. That would be great for him and Roland. But for now, she knew he had to scrimp and save every penny for himself and his son. So she always felt guilty when he paid for their dates but also knew it made him happy to treat her.

Though she had to admit her favorite dates were the ones that didn't cost much money at all. Bobby had started this one by taking her to the archery field once they had dropped their children off at Granny's. He handed Regina a bow and arrow. "Time for you to learn to shoot properly," he said, grinning.

"That might be a lost cause," she told him.

He shook his head. "I refuse to believe that. Trust me and I'm sure you'll be shooting like an expert in no time."

"You just want an excuse to hold me close," she teased.

"Guilty, milady," he replied, his grin turning into a satisfied smirk. He pulled her close as he demonstrated how to shoot.

His chest was pressed against her back as one hand gently gripped her shoulder and the other steadied her arm. The smell of pine washed over her as he leaned closer to whisper: "Use your mouth as an anchor, take a deep breath and fire."

She did as he instructed, releasing the arrow and watching as it flew through the air. It hit the bottom of the target and he hugged her. "There you go. That's a great start," he said. "Now we just have to work on your aim."

"Or I could just sit in the stands and watch you," she suggested, lowering her eyes and smiling seductively.

He swallowed and she watched his Adam's apple bob up and down. But he shook his head. "Nice try, Madam Mayor. But I intend to have you shooting as well as me."

"That might take a long time," she replied.

"I can wait forever," he whispered, kissing her forehead.

Her heart sped up at the implication. Bobby Locke was thinking long term with her. Someone actually wanted to spend that long with her, something that surprised her.

She didn't say anything as he helped her take the proper stance again and soon they were shooting again, the moment passed.

*****

After an hour where Regina made several failed attempts to hit the bulls-eye, Bobby called it a day and told her it was time for dinner.

When they arrived at Tony's, she balked. "No, it's too expensive," she protested.

"Because it's the best place in town," he argued back.

"Then let me pay for half."

Bobby shook his head, laying his finger on her lips. "I've saved up and want to treat you. Let me, okay? You deserve this."