Play Date

Thanks to willow1411 for the prompt: hello ok so about some Hotel verse let's try with this one : the first time robin come to dinner to regina's mansion (your choice if the boys are here or not). Don't want a smutty one but lot of fluff please thank you

Regina parked her car in the Storybrooke Academy parking lot and joined the parents streaming inside for the annual recital. Each class would perform something together and Henry had locked himself in his room every night for several weeks, practicing by himself so she would be surprised when the time came.

She had found it absolutely adorable.

School staff directed the parents into the auditorium, reminding them to not save too many seats if possible. There were parents craning necks to spot other relatives and Regina felt a pang that it was just her there for Henry. He deserved to have a whole crowd cheering for him, she thought as she tried to find a seat.

"Regina! Regina, over here!" a familiar accented voice called out. She followed the sound toward the front where Bobby stood, waving his arm at her. He wasn't in his usual flannel shirt and jeans, this time in a nice white button down shirt and gray slacks. Regina took a moment to admire how nicely he cleaned up.

After waving back, she weaved through the crowd until she was standing next to him. Bobby smiled at her. "I asked if you had a reserved seat and when I found out they didn't bother to save a seat for the mayor, I took it upon myself to do so."

"Thank you," she said, a warm tingle low in her core.

They took their seats and he leaned closer, sending butterflies soaring through her stomach. "Have you heard the song they're singing? Roland has been practicing nonstop. I'm almost sick of it."

"Henry's refused to let me hear it," she told him.

"Lucky you," he huffed.

She chuckled before eyeing him. "Is it really that bad?"

"I think the teacher wrote it. You would think a kindergarten teacher would be better at rhyming," he said.

"Oh no." She shuddered. "Hopefully it's quick."

Bobby nodded before lowering his voice. "I've missed you at the hotel. It's lonely."

Regina's cheeks heated up but she ignored it, hoping he didn't notice. "Of course you do. Henry and I were your only guests."

"You know it's more than that, Regina." He leaned closer, letting his oaky scent wash over her. "I've really missed spending time with you."

"I've missed spending time with you too." She glanced up into his eyes, not caring how intimate they looked while surrounded by the parents of Storybrooke. Her heart skipped a beat.

He smiled. "Then why don't we do something after this? You, me, Roland and Henry. A nice group outing?"

"That sounds wonderful, but I have plans with Henry after this. I'm sorry." And she found she really was. But she had promised Henry that she would take the rest of the day off to spend with just him.

As disappointment filled Bobby's eyes, an idea struck her. "But why don't you and Roland come over this Saturday? We can spend the day together and I'll finally get to cook you dinner at my house."

Bobby's eyes lit up as he smiled. "That sounds wonderful. We'll see you Saturday then."

She nodded, turning her attention to the stage as the principal stepped up to the microphone to begin the recital. The older woman greeted the parents and praised the students for an amazing school year. She then introduced the kindergarten class and Regina craned her neck, searching for Henry.

The Hotelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें