XIV

Bell's pov

Currently, Alden and I were walking around the city because he didn't want to go back just yet. I had no choice but to tag along. He wouldn't let me go alone. It was so frustrating.
"You know,"

No, I don't.

"I'll be more comfortable if you called me Alden, instead of Alpha or Sir."

" I can't disrespect you like that."

"Nobody's gonna kill you for calling me by name."

Is he kidding me right now?

" You are The Alpha, how can I just call you by your name as if you're my friend, ofc-"
"We are not friends?" He gasped.

" Uh... no?" None of us spoke a word for a minute or two.

Awkward

" I- I think I should head home it's getting late anyway. My mom and dad must be worried." I stopped and turned around in the opposite direction.

" Hey, don't leave me alone now! That's not very nice, lady." I kept walking as if I didn't hear him. I picked up my pace.

" Well, I can't leave you all alone." I heard a mumble and then footsteps behind me.

I can't believe he is the same boy who didn't spare a glance at anyone. The camp has changed him a lot.

Next Morning

I woke up around 6 a.m., I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth followed by my skincare routine. Taking along my small journal, I silently walked into the kitchen heated water in the kettle to drink it. I sat down on the stool near the isle and the placed my journal on the slab, I made a TO DO list and doodled around it.

"Good Morning, sweetheart." a gentle voice startled me out of my trance, ruining my me time. I sighed and turned around to see my new alpha.

"Oh, it's you, good morning." I looked back at my notebook.

"What are you doing here, isn't it early to be inside the kitchen?"

" There is no set time for when to be here or not."

" Why are you so grumpy? It's still very early in the morning, you've got a whole day ahead."

I tilted my head a little to glare at him, " do you need anything or you have nothing to do?"

" Jeez, chill girl!" he raised his hands a little and walked further into the kitchen checking out the cabinets.

Annoyed by his antics, I left the kitchen and took oranges along to peel them. I sat on the bench in the patio.

This is the only time when I can relax and think about things before everybody wakes up and start to roam around the house. The whole house is chaos from seven-thirty to eight-thirty; everybody is rushing us to move quickly and serve them. I don't serve anybody except the alpha family and the beta family. Nobody pays me to do chores for them. They too are blessed with two hands ...

Third person's pov

Bell quickly got ready to go to the café as she was running quite late already. She checked her phone and texted her father, telling him that she was on the way. She bumped into someone and looked up... Alden.
She backed off and mumbled a sorry.

On the other hand, Alden wanted to be beside Bell all the time, she had become his oxygen. Yet, the girl was oblivious to Alden's feelings for her.

Alden was growing impatient. He wanted her to be his, officially. In his eyes, she was the most precious being on this earth and his wolf agreed one hundred percent.

He got up early in the morning and went outside in the forest to run, an alternative to workout. When he walked inside he saw her sitting in the kitchen all alone writing something in a small notebook. His stomach felt funny, he wanted her attention, he craved it.

If he had any weakness it sure was Bell and when he saw her working during breakfast, he couldn't help but frown. Only two people were cooking and serving meals for the whole pack. Aden saw and tried to understand the situation they must face every day.

He wanted to help them, after all, it was not an easy task to serve that many people. He made a little point in the back of his head to talk to his father.

After breakfast, Alden dressed up in nice clothes since he was gonna visit his father's company. Today his father was going to show him around and teach about new stuff about the business, it was more like an orientation.

On his way to the office, Alden decided to grab a cup of coffee for his dad and himself. He greeted the owner and looked around until he caught the sight of the sweet thing he was looking for.

" Good morning again, miss."

" A very good morning, sir! What would you like to order, sir?"

" Um, I'll get a cappuccino and one iced Americano please."

" Anything else, sir?"
" No, that's all."
" The total is $ 9.75." He handed Bell his card, she ringed they bill and left to make his order. He sat on one of the chairs and waited for the beauty.

Gosh. He thought and looked at his phone. Bell and Alden have met not long ago, Just a week at max. But she had become his weakness already. Maybe this is how it is supposed to be.

Bell's heart was thumping so fast, Alden looked so good dressed up in his work clothes. There was no doubt in her mind for he was the most handsome man she had ever laid her eyes on.
She sighed and focused on her work, she grabbed his order and put them in a cardboard tray.

" Here." Alden took the tray from her wishing her good luck before leaving the store.

He had a smile plastered on his face, his dad bugged him about it but he just shrugged and ignored it.

AN: hello everyone! I hope all of you are safe and sound during the pandemic. I just wanted to clear that this story is being edited and the chapters with numerals are edited while the rest of the story is old one. 
Many people are commenting about being confused about the content, so yeah...

I know it's very annoying that i update chapters slowly but please be patient. I am trying.
I hope you'll understand and lots of love to the people who have been patiently waiting ❤️