I

I'm going to change Bella's name to Bell and she isn't going to be that fragile omega no more. She'll be more fierce and feisty which is totally opposite to her previous character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bell's  pov

Do you ever feel like killing anyone because someone woke you up? Yeah , me too.
I just hate living with bunch of idiots who think that I'm good for nothing.

I could hear the people of this house yelling at me to make there food. Lazy folks !

I got up and took my time to do my morning routine. I just want the crowd to leave already so I started making a ton of breakfast. These dogs eat a lot!

I've so much work to do today , it's going to be a long day and I cannot wait for it to pass already.

After preparing the food and serving it I waited in the living area for these rascals to go .

While I'm waiting I'll just pass my time by giving you guys a little introduction. Yes, I saved it for now .

Okay. So, my name is Bell, as you already know . I'm 17 years old and I'm a werewolf. I live in a pack along with fifty other people .

We have a small pack . But one day I'd want to get out of this place and live on my own. I want to become independent and live my life to the fullest. People here are not so encouraging and get jealous over silly things.

You might be wondering about my parents. Well my parents are really supportive and loving.

My dad is a big softy and loves my mama. Where as, on the other hand, my mama is strict . We are the omegas of this pack and we work here.

Dimitri , the alpha, is the back bone of our pack along with Luna Anne. He is moody and a tough guy. Together they have a son who is 18 years old, I guess. He lives in Brazil to complete his training.

Okay that's enough I think.

Everybody was gone by the time I reached in the dining room and cleaned all the mess. After cleaning, I ate my food in peace. My mama entered the room and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning, baby girl. Are you ready to go?"
" Yes mom . " just three months and school will be over .

I went upstairs and grabbed my bag and followed my mama to the car . My dad was already at the shop so I couldn't see him . We own a small coffee shop in the town near the pack house .
My mom dropped me at school and let me tell you it was boring as fuck ! I just wanted to leave already. Christopher, my only friend was ranting about how amazing his mate is. He is gay, get over it !

We had different classes after the lunch so we parted our ways and he kissed my cheek purposely to make his mate mad. God, I swear he is a masochist.

At the end of the day , I was so exhausted. Chris and his mate dropped me at the coffee shop and stopped by an hour later to order two plain mochas .

I just love working here . It's amazing to see people's faces brighten up after drinking their coffees.

•••••••••
•••••••••

Okay , that was a little sneak peak of Bell's life .

AND GUYS !!! This is no longer going to be a one direction fan fiction .. so yeah ....

Please,

COMMENT. What you feel about the the new plot.

VOTE.  To encourage

FOLLOW. 

🥂💋