Zelda found herself walking closer and closer to dreamland, escaping reality and becoming one with the realm of dreams.

All of a sudden, she blinked once and found herself staring into pristine window.

Inside, it looked like a throne room of some sort. It looked similar to that of her own throne room. A large blood red velvet rug trailed down the whole center of the room, and many guards stood along the edges of it. The walls inside were made of the same gray bricks that decorated the outside of the walls.

Zelda began to wonder where she was, but she didn't have much time to think about that. The sound of footsteps interrupted her train of thought.

A small rustle in the finely cut grass is what made Zelda turn around completely, only to come face to face with a young boy. He had golden hair and striking blue eyes, which were sharp, and he wore green clothes that reminded her of the fairies her mother talked about in those fantasy stories she had read.

"Who...who are you?" Zelda questioned, her voice at a higher pitch and sounding very childlike.

The boy didn't answer for a moment, but Zelda was overthrown with shock and slight anger. Some random boy about her age had just snuck into her courtyard - he didn't even look like he came from Castle Town. And he had a fairy accompanying him.

"How did you get in here?" Zelda asked again, hoping he would reply this time. But he did not. Was he mute? Zelda was questioning it, but that would be rude to just assume things like that.

"How did you get past the guards?" the young princess asked, suddenly becoming very astonished at how he did get in here. Nobody could usually get past those guards.

"Is...is that a fairy?" the princess stuttered out. She felt a little ashamed that she was asking so many questions towards this poor guy all at once, but she was genuinely curious as to who he was and how he got in here. Mainly, who he was.

Once again, the boy just stared at her with a shocked expression and did not say a word. It was kind of annoying the young princess, but if he did not want to speak then so be it.

Zelda glanced over her shoulder to see a burly looking man walking down the aisle of the throne room. He caught her attention, making the young princess turn her body around fully to get a better look at the man.

Peering into the glass, she looked over her shoulder once more to look at the young boy, who she assumed was from the forest. Using her hand to motion for him to stand next to her, the boy did so with some hesitation. When he stood beside her, Zelda looked back into the window.

The man was definitely a Gerudo - she could tell just that from his facial features and the style of clothing he wore. But this was all a dream to the sleeping Zelda in the real world, and this Gerudo bore a striking resemblance to the Gerudo she had met before.

Ganondorf.

The young princess' eyes widened at the sight, and fear struck her when the Gerudo man turned his head to face her and the forest boy.

Zelda ducked down, keeping her back against the walls of the castle. Thankfully, she was small and short enough to hide under the window.

She looked over at the forest boy, who was in the same position as her. The small ball of blue light flew low and tried its best not to get spotted, either.

Zelda stared at the fairy in wonder, beginning to question how a creature like this could even exist. Fairies were majestic in her eyes, delicate, even. She never thought she would be able to see one; Zelda had only dreamt of their appearance based off of the fantasy stories she and her mother read. But she didn't want to remember her mother now.