"I know. But remember you can trust me if you need someone to talk to. I love you so much, Nico." Then she added, "Do you want to stay here for a while?"

I nodded, "Thank you."

Then someone knocked on the door. Hazel opened it. I could see the person in the doorway, but they couldn't see me.

It was Will.

My heart started beating faster. He knew where I was.

"Is Nico here, Hazel?" I heard him ask. He had tear stains on his face.

Hazel hesitated. "What do you want?"

"I want to talk to him. Octavian came and-" he started sobbing. "I-I love him s-so much a-and he doesn't t-trust me and-"

"Shhhhh, it's okay. Come in." Hazel said, feeling bad now that Will was sobbing.

Will nodded and walked in. I tensed. As soon as he saw me he ran over and hugged me. I pulled away quickly, not wanting to be hurt again.

"Nico, please, I love you! Please trust me!"

"But Octavian said...."

"Octavian tried to kill you! Please don't listen to him...." more tears rolled down his face.

"I don't know...."

"Please, I don't know what I'd do without you! Please come back with me!"

I didn't say anything for a long time. Will looked hopeful

"I'm sorry, Will." I decided finally.

"But...." Will said, heartbroken. He lowered his head and left.

"I think you should have given him a second chance." Hazel said.

"I won't be able to stand it if he betrays me, Hazel. I love him too much. I can't lose anyone else."

Hazel sighed and sat down beside me. "But I think it'll help with having just lost mom if you have someone else to love."

"But what if he doesn't love me back?"

"Nico, I guess it's your choice but I really think you need to give him a chance."

"I don't know, Hazel...."

"Promise me you'll think about it. Okay?"

"Fine. Yeah. I promise."

She showed me the guest room and I went up and took a nap.

-----Nico's dream---

"Nico, I thought I told you not to believe him!" Bianca scolded.

"Why would he love me, Bianca? He a king! He can have anyone he wants! Why would he choose me?"

"He loves you! It's obvious!"

"Bianca I can't take losing someone else. I've already lost you and mom."

"I know, Nico, but you can't push everyone away. You have to trust him."

"I-I can't. I can't lose him!"

"If you don't trust him, you might as well have already lost him."

"He probably hates me now anyway."

"No, he's heartbroken but he doesn't hate you. Please, talk to him. You love him, Nico. Don't let him get away from you."
----Nico is waking up----

"Nico! Nico, wake up! It's dinner time. I made something special for you. For after dinner."

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

"Aww, can't you tell me?"

"Nope, not until after dinner. And actually....I-uh-i have a surprise for you at dinner too."

I sighed, "I'm going to guess you're not going to tell me what that is either."

"No. Come on!" She pulled me downstairs, to the dining room. I immediatly saw what the surprise was.

I froze in the doorway.

No...

--authors note--

Here's the next chapter! I was going to tell you what the surprise was, but well.... there was a change of plans.

Anyway, vote if you liked it!
Comment if you didn't!

Words In the count: 1154 words