The king

HAMILTON IS SO GOOD oh my gods oh my gods oh my gods HAMILLLLLLTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

OKAY NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING:
Npov

Well....things went downhill from there.

First I heard a soft thumping, like someone walking.

I jumped up and stared in the direction it was coming from. This wasn't good.

"Nico, what's wrong?"

I was tense, "Shhhhh." I whispered.

Will must not have heard it because of his human ears. I would hate to have human ears. They're useless.

"Nico? Are you okay?"

He stood up with me.

"Someone's coming. I can hear them." I whispered.

But before we could run or hide, someone jumped out of the bushes beside me and grabbed me. Then the king strutted into our camp.

"Son, at least you chose a servant to go with you. That I admire." The king said.

"Dad, he's not a servant. He's a-a friend." He paused before saying friend as if he was goin to say something else, but caught himself.

"Yes, okay. Your friend will be killed for breaking the rules."

I yelped. "But-"

"Don't talk without permission!" The king bellowed. I whimpered.

"Dad you can't kill him! It wasn't his fault!"

"Everything is a neko's fault."

"Father-"

"Your not helping him, William."

"But-"

"Son, be quiet or you will have consequences, too."

"Don't hurt him! Please don't hurt him!" I screamed.

"Don't talk without permission!"

I looked up at him.

"And don't look at me in the eyes."

I looked back down.

"Father, stop treating him like that!"

"I shall do whatever I want! I am the king!" He slapped Will. "And you are nothing but a worthless, gay prince."

"DONT HURT HIM!" I yelled.

I turned into a cat and ran at the king.

I was breaking my biggest rule. I was attacking royalty. And not only that. I'm attacking the king! The king, of all of the people!

"Get off! Get off of me!" The king yelped.

I bit his leg and watched as blood trickled down. He grabbed at me, but I was too quick. I got away easily.

"Come back here! Your a-ow!- worthless-stop that!- neko and your going to be killed for what you've done!"

Finally two guards came and pried me off of him.

"Human. Now." The soldiers ordered. I turned human.

The soldier that had grabbed me earlier stuffed a gag in my mouth and tied my hands behind my back.

"I think it's time nekos act like nekos and princes act like princes." The king said.

"Father he was just trying to protect me! Don't kill him! He doesn't deserve that!"