Sam x Reader

Imagine- staying in the bunker with Sam while Dean went out to the bar.

"Saaaaaaaaaam hurrrrrrry" you whined from your bedroom.
"Almost done!" Sam yelled from the kitchen. You groaned moving on your bed to get more comfortable. Your head hanging over the edge of your bed staring at at the door. After a while you finally heard footsteps coming towards your room.

The door opened slowly until you saw Sam struggling to carry two cups of hot chocolate in one hand. You giggled while he shoots you a playful glare and says
"Y/N you couldn't have put in the movie?"
"No, why in the world would I do that?"
You laughed and so did Sam.
"Oh right I forgot you're a lazy bones."
"Well obviously you've been dating me for three months now and you just figured that out?"
Sam chuckled as he set the two hot chocolates down on your nightstand.

He walked over to you and squatted down so your faces were inches apart.
"No, but I really like to tease you about it."
"I've noticed."
You giggled as you pulled his face towards yours. The kiss was sweet and passionate. This is why you loved Sam so much he was sweet and romantic and funny even when his jokes were just way too corny. You pulled away and said,
"Okay okay we should stop before this escalates."
"I wouldn't mind though."
Sam said while winking. You shot back jokingly
"Well I would because I want to have a marathon of Christmas movies. So let's get started."
"Okay okay."
Sam laughed. The first movie you watched was Elf. One of both of your favorite Christmas movies.
"Son of a nutcracker!"
You both yelled the line.
The time started to tick by while the Christmas movies were being put in one after another.

On the third movie was the one you fell asleep on Sam. Sam didn't notice until he heard little snores coming out of your slightly opened mouth. He softly chuckled at the sight and couldn't help but take a picture of it with his phone. Sam snapped a picture of him kissing the top of your heard and with you snoring.

'Oh she's gonna hate me for this' Sam thought smiling. He turned off the movie and snuggled on your bed with you. Soon drifting to sleep to the sound of your steady breathing.

The next morning (10:30 a.m)~

That morning you woke up by yourself. You snuggled more into the covers until you felt some in your bed. You looked and it was a picture frame with the picture Sam took of him and you the night before.

Even though you looked horrible the picture was cute. You didn't know it, but on the picture Sam wrote,

Y/N,

I love you to the moon and back. I never want you to leave my side. I would miss your cute little snores so much :)

Love, Sam

A/N

Hope you are liking this imagine series!!
~Baylee~