imagine for @erinswann

I'm fourteen now, Sam my dad died when I was eight. He never knew my mom was a witch, I'm a witch too, I'm not bad though. So I figured out time travel, so I'm going back to Sam to hopefully avoiding him dying because of a demon. I grab a backpack and put a couple changes of clothes and my birth certificate. Just in case he doesn't believe me.

I put the backpack on and step through the portal I created. I fall through a black hole, I scream until I land on soft grass. I stand up and brush the dirt off me, then looked at my surroundings. There wasn't much to look at just bunker on the middle of nowhere. In the driveway sat an impala, the same one my Uncle Dean drove off in when he left me. I have hated him since, hopefully I'll see Sam first.

I take some deep breaths and walk up to the door. I knock a couple times and wait for someone to open the door. I hear heavy footsteps then I see bright green eyes. Of course it had to be Dean's. I say almost in a whisper "I'm looking for Sam Winchester."
Dean narrows his eyes at me then starts pulling me down to the basement. He pulls off my backpack and throws ot acrossed the room. I yell "Hey! what the hell!"

He shoves me into a chair then ties my wrists to the armrests and my ankles to the chair legs. He takes a knife and slides it on my cheek. I whimper in pain then Dean says "Why did Crowley send you here?!"
"Crowley?! who the hell is that?!"
"Don't play games with me you little bitch!"
He stabs the knife into my leg then I screamed the most blood curdling scream. Footsteps start pounding down the stairs and a framiliar face comes into view. I breath out "Dad."
Dean looks and says "What did you say?"
"I said dad! Sam is my damn dad, Dean. So stop torturing me! I'm not a demon, I'm from the future! I'm a witch, but I'm not bad! I got the witch stuff from my mom!"
Sam says "Prove it."
"There's my birth certificate in my backpack."
Sam pulls out the certificate and his eyes go wide. He says "Untie her. She's telling the truth."

Dean had a guilty look on his face as he unties me. I stand up and Sam says "Why did you come here?"
"I'm trying to stop you from getting killed by a demon. When I turned eight a demon came and killed you. My mom vanished and Dean left me."
I turn to Dean, glared at him and said
"He left me all alone with no one to trust. No one to take care of me. I was fucking eight Dean!"
Tears start to form in his eyes and he yells back "I'm sorry! I'll try to change that!"
I whisper "I-I'm sorry."
Over time me and Dean got closer and so did me and Sam. Hopefully everything stays this way.

A/N

Hey I know the ending wasn't that good, but I had no idea how to end it. I hope you liked it Erin! Thanks for requesting! ~Baylee~