Dean x Angel!Reader

Imagine- the reader is an angel and her and dean are decorating the bunker.

Jingle bell! Jingle bell! Jingle bell rock!

Christmas music blasted though the whole bunker. You and Dean had been decorating the bunker, saving the tree for the last (since it's the best part). Sam was in the kitchen baking away because apparently he really enjoyed it. The whole bunker smelled of sugar cookies which you weren't complaining about because it smelled pretty good.

Finally it was time to decorate the tree. Dean decided to strike up a conversation with you while putting the lights on the tree.
"So Y/N in heaven did you ever celebrate Christmas with your angel buddies?"
"Well when we weren't in a war? Yes we did. It was always fun I mostly hung out with Castiel and Gabriel, but other than that that's all I really was close to in heaven."
Dean nodded. You both didn't say anything for awhile until you got tired of the silence except for the music playing.
"So Dean what did you and Sam do for Christmas if you don't mind me asking."
You knew Dean had a rough past and he didn't really like to talk about it since there weren't a lot of great memories.
"Well we usually didn't celebrate Christmas, but one year we did. I stole a couple presents from the house down the street. I thought they were presents for boys, but it turns out it was for girls. It was so funny he opened up the presents and one was a Barbie and the other was a sparkly wand. Sam was all like really? But he gave me this necklace that he originally was gonna give dad."
Dean chuckled with motioning to the necklace. I smiled and said,
"That's really sweet of you that you still wear it."

Dean smiled and if you weren't mistaken there was a slight blush. After a few more minutes of stringing up lights and putting on ornaments, you said
"Okay now all we are missing is the angel on top."
"Okay Y/N let's just stick you on top of the tree."
You looked at him and furrowed your brows. Dean couldn't stop laughing.
"Dean, I don't understand why would I sit on top of the tree?"
"Just never mind Y/N. It was a joke."
He said while laughing. Once the angel was on top of the tree you stepped back and looked at your masterpiece.

"Damn we did good Y/N."
"Yes we did, Dean."
"Hey let's go see how Sam's cookies are coming and if we can steal some." You both walked into the kitchen doorway to see how the baking was going. The kitchen was a mess flour covered the floor and Sam from head to toe. Dean laughed and said
"Who won Sam? You or the flour?"

"Shut up dean."

Sam whipped around to look at his brother while some more flour fell to the floor. Sam smirked and looked up above you're heads. You furrowed your eyebrows and followed his gaze. He looked at some type of plant hanging over your heads.
"What is that?"

You asked the brothers. Dean looked up and his face went beat red, he said sassily, "Who the hell hung that up?"

You looked at Sam and he just smiled while saying "Guilty."
"Why is there a plant hanging from the ceiling?"
Dean stuttered out,
"Um well the plant is called mistletoe. People hang it up around Christmas time. When you're under it and someone else is under it they are supposed to um well kiss."
"Oh. So then are we going to kiss?"
Dean choked on his spit and said
"Um well only if you want to I mean if-"
You cut him off by pulling him towards you and presses your lips gently to his.

At first you thought you weren't doing it right because Dean didn't kiss back. Soon he started to kiss you back then slowly he snaked his arms around your waist. The kiss started to escalate, but Sam interrupted you by yelling
"Keep it PG please!"

Dean pulled away, smiling causing you to smile yourself. You loved the way he smiled. How his freckled nose scrunched and his green eyes lit up. Honestly you loved everything about Dean Winchester and he loved you.

A/N

Awe cute feels!!!!
~Baylee~