Imagine for @DeanmonsLilBxtch69

Kallie's POV~~

My stomach started growling extremely loud so I got up and decided it's time to eat something. I walked to the fridge and found nothing well except for a pie. That had a sticky note on it that read

'Don't touch my pie. It's for me and me only. ~Dean'

I decide that I'm going to eat it anyway. I throw the sticky note in the trash and eat the pie. It was a pretty damn good pie too. When Dean got back from going to Bobby's the first thing he did was go straight to the fridge. He yells
"What the hell! Where's my pie?!"

Dean storms into the library where Sam and I were researching. "Kallie you ate my pie didn't you?!"
"No, it was Sam!"
Sam furrows his eyebrows and says "What?! No I didn't!"
Dean says in an irritated tone "Whoever did it just don't do it again."

Dean walks out and Sam turned towards me then says "Kallie you ate it didn't you?"
I put my finger up to my lips and said "I never did anything."

Time skip the next day~~

Sam and Dean were out on a hunt, they left me at the bunker again. There was absolutely nothing to do. Sam's laptop was sitting on the kitchen table. I say to myself "Sorry Sam, but I'm extremely bored and got nothing to do."

His laptop was working great until it froze while I was looking through tumblr. When Sam and Dean got back, Sam didn't look at his laptop for a while. Until after dinner. He says "Dean! I told you I don't like you on my laptop!"
"I haven't been on your laptop!"
"Well someone has!"
Sam stood in front of Dean and I showing us that it was frozen on tumblr. I said "Well it wasn't me so it had to be Dean."
"What? No! I don't go on tumbled or whatever it's called! Wait Kallie isn't that your username?"
Sam looks at the username and then back at me. I give him a sheepish smile and said "Oops."

Then I took off running through the bunker. While Sam and Dean chased after me.

A/N

Thanks for requesting sorry it took a while. Hope you liked it! :)
~Baylee~