Imagine for @Samsgirl1983

Just a normal day at the bunker. Well I mean we hunt demons and other weird creatures so how normal is it going to get?

I walk into the library and stand by the table where Sam and Dean were working. I lean my hands on the table while saying
"So what's up?"
San doesn't answer he's too busy staring at something on me. I look down and notice my boobs were practically popping out of my tank top. I blush and quickly pull my shirt up. I look at Dean and he has a smirk on his face. Sam on the other hand is blushing a lot.

'There's no way he was looking at my boobs. We are just friends, well I want to be more than friends. I don't know if he does. Ugh and I've liked him for how long now?'

Dean says
"Nothing we can't find any cases."
"That's a good thing right? We could finally have a day off."
"Yeah, screw this I'm taking a day off. I'll be at the bar if you need me."
He walks out of the library, I don't speak until I hear the front door close.
"So what do you want to do?"
"I-I want you to pull your shirt up you're distracting."
I don't know how I should feel mad or glad? Flattered or embarrassed?
I walk out of the library as quickly as possible and go to my room.

I sit on my bed debating if I'm going to cry or not. I mean I feel like crying, but I don't at the same time. Ugh I don't like guys anymore. I hear a soft knock on my door.
"Come in."
I say in a monotone voice. Sam comes in with a nervous look on his face.
"Kimberleigh you know when I said you were distracting I didn't mean it in a bad way. Listen I know you are most likely not going to say-"
I put my finger to hips lips and say
"Shut up and kiss me."
He crashes his lips with mine. The kiss was full of passion and I couldn't help, but smile. I couldn't be happier.

A/N

Hey thanks for requesting! For some of you who did request please don't get impatient with me. I have a really busy week this week. I have exams and cheer practice and then my cheer competition this weekend. I'm working very hard here to get all the requests done and published. Thank you!
~Baylee~